Ralph Wiggum

What Made You Feel Good Today

1 hour ago, Rab said:

Random selection from Bunnings: 

Jalapeno, habanero, scorpion, 7 pot, birdseye etc

Some mild, some hot, some very hot.

I try to grow them every year and fail, so fingers crossed

I grow chillies too but they are seasonal so if you want to keep them year round you need a small greenhouse 

I’ve got Birdseye, Carolina reapers and ghosts 

3 minutes ago, bloodycrashboy said:

wot......I should wear my tin hat :wwww:

Haha it’s more commercial gear rather than home gear

back in 07/08 when they were implemented they were boycotted by any government/defence (in aus) due to secret coding and back doors which were used and still are today.

Optus run all its super exchanges and poi on Huawei Dslam for gen 2,3,4 up dslams as well as other ip routing gear which have these such things and was also why they were not allowed in on any form of hardware for the nbn network

got a full refund for the price of the items from an eBay seller that didn't properly package a couple of PC power supply's I bought from the US

both came with damage because of his lack of protective packaging

one had  a broken locking handle and bent sub-frame, which would have rendered it useless to a desk jockey

managed to salvage parts from an old PSU and got both PSU's running in my server

win/win for me :original: 

it's amazing what someone will do to protect their 100% eBay rating  

haha oh no! nah im actually kinda pissed off how we have disrespected China. In my opinion they should have simply chosen other vendors instead of outright banning one and making a political show of it. We literally manufacture all electronics in china so if we are against huawei, how come we aren't against chinese manufacturing as a whole?

what made me feel good today?

Im going through a lot of crap lately and haven't had any motivation. this morning went to the gym and ended up drenched in sweat and I feel FANTASTIC.

Getting up at 3:30 am so I can have the privilege of force feeding myself, fighting traffic to get to work, being harrassed to finish a job that has unreasonable deadlines only too make someone else more money than I'll earn and be grateful to do so.....

Makes me feel goooooooood.

They say it's the simple things in life that bring happiness
Bought new wiper blades for the car yesterday.
Drive to work this morning in the rain
Grinning cos I can see where I'm going

On 29/01/2019 at 5:22 AM, I love kittens said:

Getting up at 3:30 am so I can have the privilege of force feeding myself, fighting traffic to get to work, being harrassed to finish a job that has unreasonable deadlines only too make someone else more money than I'll earn and be grateful to do so.....

Makes me feel goooooooood.

work for yourself then, go advertise, paperwork, accounts, look for work, quote, order materials, constatly keep an income, pay your own super/insurance/cover, fuel, tools.

want me to keep going? 

if you were the boss the people below you would bitch about the same thing. :P  

2 hours ago, Admin (as if) said:

work for yourself then, go advertise, paperwork, accounts, look for work, quote, order materials, constatly keep an income, pay your own super/insurance/cover, fuel, tools.

want me to keep going? 

if you were the boss the people below you would bitch about the same thing. :P  

What do you do for work? I dont have money to start on my own.

Edited by I love kittens

Quite literally all I am doing today is watching Netflix. 

Forced power outage from SAPN and Adelaide Airport on site for maintenance. So I just gotta be here to make sure no one robs the place or kills themselves.