What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

For 3k less you can get a single kit from MPW or a twin kit for 1k less and both have turbonetic turbos. That also includes injectors, fuel pump and tune

Tell me moar !!!!!!

Who do u know whose done this and whats some storys because I lurve storys :)

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

Havnt really looked into it much yet. I will just run big blower and low boost and tune for 400 - 450rwkw. Or whatever the tuner thinks wont kill the box. I am auto My friend just sold VE with blower and now is putting it on his VF HSV. He got manual this time as he had so many gearbox problems. The GHM box is no ZF. What is your goal power. Manual or auto for you.

Yep going auto cause way lazy

Ive done a fair wack of reading and speaking with luis from APS and he has told me its a complete new box vs the VE parts bin auto 6 and to boot its all in the tune keeping the auto alive as they have zero issues up around 550rwkw and at the strip , deff leading onto say many get it wrong the auto file but its a bit like nizzy holding the cards to the input shaft saga file

If I went boosted ( ill try not to initially but does not look good for the wallet currently lol ) id want a 10 second HSV just to say ive had both in my crusty life time ;)