What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 14d

Not so much feel good but happy :)

My brother runs into the toilet and there's this bang bang bang on the front door then banging on the walls, then this lights flashing in my window. I get up open the door and it's the cops... Are you alone? No my brothers here get him now!!!

He comes to the door!

We're you driving that white commodore? Yeah!!!

We just watched you do a burnout....

How he says?!?!?

Hahahaha

Apparntly he stopped in the next street done a massive neutral bomb and layed a single skid down the whole road and the cops they were right behind him standing there.

He didn't see them because there car wasn't there! Cops leave an so does he! They followed him for 10 mins before coming here and singing out exact words "hope you kill someone fark wit and pay your fines so you lose you license straight away" Yeap they were a bunch of

Lovely cops.

He got done for neg burnout and no p plates!

Best part is 2 months ago he got done for no p plates and this tipped him over on demirit points!

So he sent the fine away to go to court as he needs his license to get around hahaha good luck now!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 14d

Don't like your brother?

Nahh I do!

But we live in the country and the street he was doing the crap in is always full of kids, we usually go 10mins away to do burnouts and silly chit where nobody is. He needs to learn and he has now the hard way. The cops were a little nice they asked if he wanted them to impound he's car

And he's said no do they didn't..... I jus wonder after the 3 month susspension if he will learn anything!