What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

U buying stever ?

Neg

Had a couple hours spin in Mr Stripes (that's his actual car) last night. Killer.

• Donating Members

Got a call offering a spin at like 9:17pm, was home at midnight. Didn't even cross my mind to tell him to head near yours :P

Also it pained me but I had to say no to a test drive as I have no experience in manual cars over 4cyl, and it's been ages since I drove a stick shift anyway. Not keen to glaze the clutch hahaha. Or enact my top secret 270° curb mounting turn that I totally meant to do one night...

Edited by -Stever-
  • Like 2

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Genuinely good customer service made me feel good today. My Samsung Galaxy S5 had a cracked screen and the battery was starting to discharge really quickly and it would occasionally reboot if knocked it hard. Left the phone with Samsung for a week and they wanted nothing to do with it as the cracked screen voided the warranty, and they wanted $99 just to diagnose it and then would have been parts on top. $350 for the screen alone they reckoned, let alone fixing the issues that were causing the battery to discharge and rebooting. Went to Telstra this morning and they also wanted nothing to do with it, and pretty much said I had no other options. Then I went to see Matt at ACMECO in Bentley. Awesome customer service!

Think I dropped the phone off to him at around 1pm or so this afternoon and he reckoned he'd try have it done by Tuesday at the latest for me, ok no probs. Dude calls me at 8:15pm tonight and said he's replaced the screen and fixed the water damage that was on the motherboard that was causing it to short and drain the battery etc. and that he'd be at the shop until 9pm or so if I wanted my phone for the weekend...LEGEND! Charged me $350 all up, but from doing a bit of research this is the going rate, except it's not some shady Chinese Kiosk in the middle of a shopping centre run by people who can't speak English. The dude was chatting with me for ages about the phone and giving handy little tips and stuff about how to make it run faster. Will have to see how the battery goes now, but the repairs come with a 6month warranty anyway. Would highly recommend!

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 4

• Member For: 9y 10m 26d

Got a call offering a spin at like 9:17pm, was home at midnight. Didn't even cross my mind to tell him to head near yours :P

Also it pained me but I had to say no to a test drive as I have no experience in manual cars over 4cyl, and it's been ages since I drove a stick shift anyway. Not keen to glaze the clutch hahaha. Or enact my top secret 270° curb mounting turn that I totally meant to do one night...

Stick shift????

Can't drive manual?????

that's UN AUSTRALIAN!!!hame5ugu.jpg

• Donating Members

Hahaha had to expect that! The Kia I had to drive once a week still works but that ain't a blown 5L GT :)

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Hahaha had to expect that! The Kia I had to drive once a week still works but that ain't a blown 5L GT :)

bloody slushbox drivers haha

• Like 1

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 26d

Thanks for the invite phuckers

Sorry Luke, I dont have your number. I shall proceed to blame Steve because we were to busy chatting and having way to much fun near todjay.

If you had come along, it wouldn't have been fun cause both Dan and myself would have lost to the beast.