What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

Playing squash for the first time in about a year...the person I was playing against is just starting out but got progressively better as the night went on. The more important thing is that he made my fat ass get some exercise and is keen to play as many nights a week up on site as we can, not to mention there's a couple of guys who work at the mill that play everyday and said we should all play together and rotate through so we get to play different people. So here's to a hopefully fitter and thinner stripes!

Any IT jobs available onsite? I would love to get back into squash again. I use to play in forestfield, but got no one close by to play with now. I envy your work location right now.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Haha not at the moment mate. Doubt you'd want to leave your kids anyway. When I first started working up here there were a few of us who were into squash and we'd play most nights up here and then usually Saturday mornings on break in Perth. Then everyone changed roles/sites/rosters/company and no-one was left to play...that and the local shire started being stupid about the membership policy and making things difficult. Easier now and best of all, free!

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 12d

Whats your thoughts scotty, was eyeballing them a while back cause looks good fun to f*ck with lol

Had it for a week a week and I rate it.

Very surprised at how much stuff it picks up.

On a plus side too it makes you tidy up rugs, electrical cords and other things that may snag it.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

What brand is your one scotty ?

Howmuchwasit ?

Had my own little success yesterday checking a pile of x lotto tickets like I do because way to lazy to check them like a normal person and won $525 on a monday night easy pick for $13.20

Not really the best outcome as I buy one a week for about three years now but ive had that outlook " u gotta be in it to win it" and ine day the millions will come

Right

Right !