What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 29d

Found out the name and personal facebook profile of the scammer today with the help of a few guys.dumbarse used his local bank and his own account, used the same exact photo as he did to scam people on his personal page, and checking ip god co ordinates all photos were sent from the same suburb that the bank account was in. Hahah dickheaaadddddd

• Member For: 11y 3m 12d

Just booked a ride day at Wakefield for next Friday, going with a couple of mates on our motards ..........GOOD TIMING I JET with the gnarly X-rays!!!

The track is actually a very safe place to ride. Alot less obstacles. Wakefield is a great track, very technical and challenging, not much time to rest with that short main straight. I've been going there quite regular for the past few years. I try to go once a month when I'm not buckled from multiple fractures.

• Like 2

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 4m 16d

Dropped into the tuners on the way home and my ute has made it into the 300club!!

However he is having trouble getting more boost into it though. Mods are v-springs, id1000, walbro 460, plaz cooler n pipes, no cat, 3.5" cat back, 3"dump.

Standard turbo/wastegate. Only wants to make 13lbs and is coming on quite slow. He said he would look into it more tomorrow but thinks it's either a dud boost solenoid or dump pipe to small. Not much point running e85 through it as planned it its no making boost. Don't guys usually have problems keeping boost down with standard flappers? Any ideas fellas?

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 6d

Nobody noticing I managed to delete the entire Off Topic Thread this afternoon when deleting a double post....then lost it for a good five minutes until I restored it.... :girlhospital:

• Like 2