What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 18d

Which mofo has stayed home for the best part of the past decade and raised the kids? Nah I taught the boys to read, I'd spend half an hour every morning before school when the oldest was in reception (5yo) and the younger one (spelling master) was 3, teaching the older one. The younger one sat and watched and learnt everything as well. Even now they come to me for their home work if they need help, it's just what you should do as a parent.

We got him educationally tested when he was old enough and he is gifted like no ones business. His processing speed is insanely quick, so he'll learn something in record time. With that comes a bit of paper backed by legislation that makes the school extend their curriculum to support kids like that. The public school was about as garbage as you'd expect in this area and hopefully hell has a place for a certain few of them. Fortunately the private school they all go to now takes it seriously and are extending him appropriately.

Tl;Dr

We don't push him, we support him and he's naturally like that.

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Haha we are gonna guide him toward a good life, whatever that may be! If tuning cars becomes his thing then he's certainly gonna have a good start at it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

Looking after a mate's dogs :) Dax (left), Charlie (middle) both border-collies and Zeke has got used to them after a while. So many bundles of energy :chickenrun: 

cY66zWk.jpg

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

They don't all relax often or for long, but it's nice to be able to get some work done for a while this afternoon as well as not have to stop them from annoying each other for an hour or two :)

PXL_20220909_051542406~2.jpg

• Like 2

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Yeah feed em a couple of wabbits, nek minute they're eating the neighbours cat, nek minute they're trying to eat you in your sleep.

Better just stick to dog food :declare:

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 22d

Zac - my step sons rotty, ripped a rabbit (fresh kill) out of my hands as I was walking it back to camp to prep and cook up.

Are the whole bloody thing - from nose to tail in one gulp.

Came back 20 mins later while I was sitting by the fire and barfed up a small pile of rabbit droppings on my knee.

I guess that was his "thanks"

• Haha 1