What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

I'm using tapafark with this post... No issues.

except that it turned on the stupid "default signature" even though I turned off that setting in tapafark yonks ago as soon as I got it as it's a feature that's completely for chumps xD

Edited by k31th

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 25d
they're a bunch of chumps use the website directly in your browser on your device
I do but I have 4 million pages open in chrome so it gets lost quickly!
I'm using Tapatalk right now if this works today...

I should really be on topic but I've got nothing except it's good to be lying in the aircon!

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

well, it's working for your post just now :idunno:

I must be one of the only people who closes all of my tabs in my mobile phone browser haha, my missus is the same as you and has heaps of tabs open all of the time...

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

back on Monday, went to Sorrento with the missus and hit up a place called "The Boss' Daughter" for lunch, got a Lamb Flatbread and the missus got a Boss Burger but I ate half of that, too, didn't get pic of it.

Qwwewyr.jpg

Then over to the beach

2L14Y46.jpg

Caught a wave in and swimming out to get another one :)

ZpK2DN0.jpg

Went for a couple of separate swims as the water was pretty cold, but it was very enjoyable to get amongst the surf and swim about.

Only mildly sun-burnt after lathering on plenty of the sunscreen before swimming.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 3y 7m 6d

Today, my oil catch can from ANTZ arrived, after paying for it 40 days ago. This was somewhat soured by how one of the intake pipes has a almighty ding in it. Not having seen these before, I cant see how they would be beneficial, even though people have recommend these. Looking inside, 1 pipe feeds down to the bottom of the can ( about an inch off bottom )( this pipe  feeds into the rocker cover, and I would assume, the other pipe ( this inlet is at the top of the can )feeds into ' before throttle '. I would assume once the head of the pipe is buried in crank case oil, the system would only suck in fresh air threw the filter, and do nothing to crank case oil..........or have I got this all wrong.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 25d

Run the other hose to your intake before the turbo so that the can always sees vacuum and is always pulling (scavenging) oil/air from the crankcase. If you run that hose on the boost side of the piping which is after the turbo (assuming it's turboed) and there's no check valve/pcv valve before the can then it will see boost as will the crankcase if it has no pcv attached.
Does the can have steel wool or steel scourers in it or brass bead filter even?

• Member For: 3y 7m 6d

yes, it's turboed. Absolutely no steel wool or brass bead filter. It has an odd sized pipe to the least lowest side of the can . I've definitely seen cans with baffling, and the brass bead filters. Cheers for the instructions.......cause there are no instructions in the box either. Definitely not impressed with this can.