What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d

I even got a " man hug" from one of my bosses

Feeling very loved

Did get a "satisfactory" for Co-worker relations

You could probably appreciate how politics and religion can be a touchy subject @Mrs Jeturbo

• Haha 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Was mums birthday yesterday. 
She’s been without my dad for a while now and I’m trying to help her be more self sufficient after never working or having to look after herself alone for the last 50 years. 

I managed to make her be iPhone friendly over the last 18 months and now I figure it’s time for her to graduate and learn how to use a computer, pay bills online etc. 

We got her a Mac for her combined birthday/Christmas present and hopefully I can teach her how to use it. 

bYk3Nn7.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Went out for a drive today with the missus to spend some money in country Victoria who have been locked down and out of business for months. Standard drive up to Healesville to see some places where she used to live and a bit of a hike up around Badger Weir to do some mushroom hunting (she loves it), then out through the Black Spur out and out to Marysville for some lunch. Decided to take the long way back instead of going back through the Black Spur or Archeron Way (possibly unsealed for part of the way) and went back towards Lake Mountain direction and turned off onto the Reefton Spur through to Warburton and back home. Reefton Spur was signficantly less populated and really fun. Saw some nice exotics out there, too: Lambo's, Lotus', Corvette, Maserati etc.

Had a really good stretch of the car's legs :) :icon_ford: :3gears:    Had a lot of fun in the twisties :drivingalong:

Lunch:

124865960_1068093913631239_6982795116613

The hike

125270848_715931182369532_72787288106880

Finally hit some traffic at Warburton... oh well. Busy country towns and all.

125527987_797593464150354_38685702215951

The missus took the photos so I didn't get any except that last one of the car haha

• Like 6

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

noice... how'd you manage to do that sort of damage? wasn't falling off your walking frame, was it, old man? :P