What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d
17 minutes ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

look at New York. Mass Graves... do you see mass graves due to the flu every year? 

in short, yes

be careful of particular news items 

please see attached video

to answer your above statement quickly please fast forward video to 4:47 and watch till 5:40

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

Oh and just to confirm and put some context to the data your writing in relation to flu deaths... that’s a modelled death rate not a factual one. 
it’s not on hard data or confirmed cases or deaths like covid. It’s a modelling estimate by the WHO. 
also as per this map you can see most of the deaths are in 3rd world countries where they literally have zero access to healthcare and they are mostly malnourished and on poverty anyway. 
9qVxOwL.png

3 minutes ago, .Stripes. said:

It's just not worth it, Dani...

yeah I know... you can’t fix stupid people who get their “facts” from YouTube. 

if the only rebuttal was about mass graves obviously there is zero comprehension

Edited by Mrs Jeturbo

2 hours ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

So far we have seen children and younger people and completely healthy middle aged individuals now start to die in many countries. 

source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

yF2ChbL.png

77H5lT9.png

7lhdLFZ.png

So far we have seen children and younger people and completely healthy middle aged individuals now start to die in many countries. 

where are your "facts" for this one?

• Donating Members

The data your providing says you think people who are older or have pre existing conditions are less valid as humans than healthy middle bed or hound individuals... is that how you view the world? 

so it doesn’t matter the mortality rates are low percentage wise... coz only old people die? 

• Donating Members

your stand point is this over reaction is unnecessary and death is inevitable so why do it.... how is that at all showing any empathy for those more at risk and therefore seeing them as a lesser human? 

1 hour ago, bloodycrashboy said:

where are your "facts" for this one?

Those facts are right in the data you provided. Healthy young individuals isn’t 0% is it? 

I work for Government . 
I already have access to unreleased data and modelling you and no one else on the internet would. I also know the actual facts not internet facts. Come up with an actual argument instead of trying to obtain more links to crappy intent data when it’s irrelevant and numbers speak for themselves .

Why don’t you go hand out with your mate George Pell and talk about how Gods gonna save us all through this time. Heck we probably don’t even need hospitals. Let the old and sick die, I ❤️ Bananas if they have nothing to offer.

Heck if he was alive why didn’t we just give Stephen Hawking covid coz he was sick and he had zero to offer society so why does it matter?

I legit can’t deal with this level of retard this early in the morning. 

I’m  gonna go have my morning coffee and my immunosuppressant injection, which keeps me alive, but makes me worthy of dying from Covid apparently.

Have a blessed day everyone and may jesus be with you all and protect you from the Rona... unless you’re old, then fuuuuk you

1 minute ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

Those facts are right in the data you provided. Healthy young individuals isn’t 0% is it? 

shBNgPF.png

46 minutes ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

So far we have seen children and younger people

0 to 9 would be "children"

• Donating Members

A 4 week old baby died last week in the USA! 
that data is inaccurate!

sorry 6 weeks 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/six-week-old-baby-dies-coronavirus-believed-to-be-youngest-fatality/

Edited by Mrs Jeturbo

1 hour ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

I legit can’t deal with this level of retard this early in the morning. 

I’m  gonna go have my morning coffee and my immunosuppressant injection, which keeps me alive, but makes me worthy of dying from Covid apparently.

Have a blessed day everyone and may jesus be with you all and protect you from the Rona... unless you’re old, then fuuuuk you

one thing you can always count on here is a hysterical rant from certain individuals :aaggl:

2 hours ago, bloodycrashboy said:

this is not to make light of the coronavirus.

It is a major problem and requires serious attention and the application of much wisdom.

But there has to be a proper perspective.

We do live with death.

It is reality, and we must learn how to deal with the coronavirus epidemic without pulling down the very fabric of a modern society.

just a quote in self defense

so how did it get to this?

it’s sad that it would probably take people like you and Trump to have your wife left to die with a bottle of oxygen in a corridor of a packed hospital, when she could have lived, because she was in her 50s not in her 20s and a doctor decided she was not worthy of treatment, to realise just how horrible and avoidable that is. 

So sorry you can’t go out side and resume your Normal Saturday morning coffee, or you might have to make some sacrifices financially for a while... but what would you prefer? A dead wife or some inconvenience?

why is it so hard for people to understand!!?!?!?