What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 2m 26d

@bloodycrashboyAmateurs use funnels, real mean smash a stubbie in half and get oil everywhere on the way to oil filler. 

Speaking of oil changes, my mates xr6 turbo is a neglected POS. Asked me how to fix his noisy engine....

After checking his oil/black tar, I decided too drain the oil. Poured 4 litres of diggers wax and grease remover in, why you must think, its 4 litres of hydro carbons for the win.

Told him too turn the engine by hand for 15 min, that was amusing enough to watch the fat *beep* get sweaty and complain about hard work.

Poured 12 litres of acetone through it with the sump plug out then filled it with cheap 10/40 mineral oil. He went for a drive while I got drunk. Dropped the oil to put in his sh*t box 4wd, then filled it with penrite semi synthetic 10/40. 

Whisper quite now. But I probably stripped all the good stuff from all the important bits and Bob's. At least his engine is pretty and clean now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not much to show. The oil looked like chocolate milk on top and lumpy on the bottom. 

Getting new tyres, standard snowflake rims fg xr6 turbo. Not even lowered

Should I get  245/45/18 or 245/40/18

Edited by ilk

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d
50 minutes ago, ilk said:

Getting new tyres, standard snowflake rims fg xr6 turbo. Not even lowered

Should I get  245/45/18 or 245/40/18

You got FG 245/45 or BF 245/40

• Thanks 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 2m 27d

On Wednesday my wife was taken to hospital with some complications with our pregnancy, broken waters etc... She was not not due for another month!

After 2 days of constant monitoring and testing (and not sleeping for either of us!)

I was urgently called back to the hospital only an hour after leaving to finally get a couple of hours sleep at 3.30am Saturday morning, and upon arrival my wife was being taken to another unit in a terrible looking condition......... 3hrs later, I was holding a beautiful little baby girl!

Both my wife and new daughter were quickly taken away to the nursery where my daughter was connected up to all these highly sophisticated machines as she had difficulty breathing.

Today I was awoken by a call from my wife to inform me that when I visit this evening, that I will need to go to a different ward, as our little Princess is now improved enough to be monitored and only connected up with a drip!!!! Yay!!

What a gift for Xmas.

• Like 7