What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 28d
On 20/05/2019 at 12:01 PM, Mrs Jeturbo said:

Well today I have an important meeting this arvo and I’m nervous and stressed.... 

j@ knows my favourite flowers are peony’s and the second they became available he got some from France (not even kidding) and sent to me today.... 

Princess feels for sure 👑

yLnsDbc.jpg

how the fek am I supposed to compete with a guy who does that! 

geez azz 

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 27d

Solved a MASSIVE failure exam at work today. Saved the client big $$$$$... F.I.G,....................... 

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 10d
19 hours ago, arronm said:

Solved a MASSIVE failure exam at work today. Saved the client big $$$$$... F.I.G,....................... 

Nice work gold finger 

Been prepping  for a big presentation at work. Got hired to come in and shake things up, change strategies, change policies, maximise revenue, blah blah 

Did a presentation on how I feel our financial strategy should be for this year which is a complete opposite to their current strategies. 

Was packing it. 

CEO loved my presentation and wants to go for it and the CFO has already emailed me the budget forecast based on my strategies and numbers. Makes me feel good for spending the last three days and nights on it. Lol

Edited by Mrs Jeturbo
Spelling goose
  • Like 5

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 19d
Love Japan - just came back from 3 1/2 weeks holiday there (with a few days of work which I did cos I happen to be there - Misses went on Ginza and Omotesando shopping spree whilst I was in meetings in Tokyo ... :roflmbo: ).

Feel free to post up / PM me with any info you're after if you want to ask me something.  I'm no expert by a long shot but things like getting Yen out of 7-Eleven and Japan Post Bank ATMs at a favourable Aussie exchange rate, getting an ICOCA card for subways, catching the Shinkansen (bullet train) using Smart Ex app, buying a Softbank or NTT Docomo prepaid data SIM at BIC Camera stores and so on - just did it so it's still fresh in my mind
Soapland

• 2 weeks later...