What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 8d

appreciate the offer :)

I'm sure I'll be fine, as I don't sweat this stuff, just get it done in however long it takes...

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 3d
37 minutes ago, k31th said:

from my temporary housing after having to move out of my nice apartment, to the girlfriend's house :) #seriousstuff

Here comes the giant thumb pushing down on Keith’s head 😂

• Haha 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

lol @ that idea.

13 minutes ago, Rab said:

You'll definitely be looking to jump in the passenger seat of one of our cars come Tassie ;) 

haha don't think so...

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 4d

Wait...so you're actively choosing to move into a house without aircon? 😮

Also...when did you move out of your apartment? And what's the go with the changing job comment? What have I missed here..??

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

haha well, I just spent a whole summer (almost the whole thing... but it's definitely not warm here at the moment) without aircon and it's something you just get used to and don't actively and consistently complain about :idunno:

here's the long story:

I was forced to move out of my apartment back in about late May last year as the apartment was sold and the new owner wanted to live in it, as they have the right to do. A month or so before that was the "beginning" of the current relationship, loosely speaking. My brother kindly helped me out to live at his place while I found another place as I failed to get a rental property in the 60 days that I was allocated to do so by the new owner (60 days is the legal minimum here in Victoria) which was mostly caused by me being a single person applying for multiple bedroom apartments and the single bedroom apartments being hard to come by as rentals. After I moved into my brother's house, I continued to "work from home" for a while, while seeing the GF every weekend. Then a "thing" happened at work (details I cannot divulge), about 6 months ago, which caused me to be forced to work from the office, so at this stage I basically started staying at my GF's house as it's considerably closer to the office. Since that 6 months started I've sorta been using my brother's spare bedroom as a "storage unit". The 6 months was up at work and I am unemployed (again details I can't divulge) right now (since Tuesday arvo, to be specific). I've been planning to stop using my brother's spare bedroom as a storage unit for a few months, and a bunch of confounding/conflicting situations meant that the move itself was difficult... this weekend coming is the culmination of all of that and I'm officially moving in with the GF (and consequently removing the "minor burden" from my brother).