What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 7m 13d
14 minutes ago, .Stripes. said:

To be honest, the fact that things are happening a whole lot more regularly than they have in about 6 months is great at the moment. Going from once or twice over the course of 2 months to a couple of times a week or so is a pretty drastic improvement!

couldnt agree more man, as long as things are improving and you are both happy and working towards the right path, that's all that matters

• Like 2

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 2m 26d

say what you want. But were simple human beings. All women are sluts, men are stupid and think with their dicks.

We all like to get off, and if a seks toy brings a little bit of happiness and spice to life, why not. I got my mrs a new toy, she's moister than a oyster most days now. Win for me. Dont have to spit on it now 😂😈 yeah I've had a few rums. Wanna wrestle

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Different people have differing sex drives though. Your missus and yourself may have high libidos and crave it all the time and it may not be linked to other facets of the relationship. My GF is wired differently - for her she needs the fun in the rest of the relationship and for things to feel good between us to feel in the mood. So it's not a simple case of suggesting more sex, because then she feels pressured and less like she wants to. Everyone's different man.

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 7m 13d
5 minutes ago, I love kittens said:

say what you want. But were simple human beings. All women are sluts, men are stupid and think with their dicks.

We all like to get off, and if a seks toy brings a little bit of happiness and spice to life, why not. I got my mrs a new toy, she's moister than a oyster most days now. Win for me. Dont have to spit on it now 😂😈 yeah I've had a few rums. Wanna wrestle

if there is something ive learnt in all my travels, is that someone that goes on about sex etc etc usually means they rarely have it and are likely very inexperienced in doing so also....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm just throwing my opinion out there, you dont have to listen to me 😂😘

I'm actually a virgin 😔

@.Stripes.

I'm the one with the super high libido, mrs was the opposite . I changed it because it was affecting us. Me getting her a toy changed things and giving her more time to herself. Now she wants seks all the time, sounds gay but I turn down BJs now because it too often 😂

But I understand what you're saying

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Well considering I’m the closest thing here to a woman I will weigh in..... 

sex is a funny thing and women are driven significantly by hormones. So one week we might want minimal then the next can’t get enough. Some women are always horny and some are never horny, based on age, relationship status, work, personal life, health etc etc... it’s not as easy to put a blanket rule on sex and sex drive. 

I will say that everyone and every relationship works in different ways and whatever makes one couple happy may not make another. 

J@ would have it 100 times a day and once he was getting that he would change to wanting it 200 times a day. But life naturally doesn’t allow it always and sometimes after a chit day you don’t always want it so it’s about the compromise and communicating. 

Yes sex toys are fun AF and there’s nothing wrong with a bit of a play, but as a woman there’s nothing more satisfying IMO than feeling a big manly man on top of ya at the end of the day and if he can’t do it for you without the additional of mechanical aids then he isn’t the right one bahahah. 

Edited by HRM Fluff of Cornwall
  • Like 1