What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

We stay at a particular hotel in their penthouse on holidays a lot... and have the best sleeps ever.

Finally decided our super king mattress we’ve had for a year, isn’t as good as we hoped... and get something we know is good so we liased with the hotel and their suppliers and today I pulled the trigger the identical set up they have.

- a new super king mattress 

- a new feather down mattress topper (almost as expensive as the damn mattress lol) 

- 2 new pillows 

- new amazingly soft cotton sheets 

- new quilt cover 

hopefully all will be here by mid next week and the sleeps are dreamy, coz lifes too short for chit sleeps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d
20 minutes ago, Miss Cornwall said:

the sleeps are dreamy, coz lifes too short for chit sleeps.

we bought an expensive king mattress about 6 years ago

pocket spring design so you can basically jump up and down on one side and the person on the other side is not disturbed

we tried out a few in the shop and picked a soft topped one 

when you first lie down of a night time it feels like it's wrapping itself around you as sink into the plushness 

sleep like a baby every night

one bad side effect, when you stay at someone else's house or at a hotel it's never as good

unless of course you go to the hotel that Fluff and Jet frequent   

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Its worth the investment, something we’ve found out is the traditional mattress lushness doesn’t work for us. We need firm mattress and then a pillow topper that’s removable.

We did exactly what you just said with our king mattress four years ago, loved the plushness and inner springs  and after three years hated it with a passion as it was too soft. 

Then tried a memory foam job and hated that after three weeks for the same reasons. 

This is one is meant to stay firm so hopefully should be good lolol. Everyone’s body is so different you just gotta find something that fits.

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 2m 27d

Well....

Usually I don't like to endorse or "spread the word" about products I pay good money for, as I'm still a little old fashioned and expect good service/products (value) for my hard earned dollars.

I think we all feel this way when making the purchase, well I hope so!

But more to the point...

Q- "what made me feel good today?"

A- Mantic clutches, and the customer service.

I contacted many clutch distributors and manufacturers this week in desperate need of a new clutch and all associated parts to not only suit my "very specific" needs, but to also have in my possession asap, as the vehicle HAS to be back on the road by Friday!!!! (this was on Tuesday when I spoke with Mantic clutch reps)

On Wed around lunchtime TNT delivered an Urgent delivery package from Mantic..

For no extra charge Mantic got this unbelievable quality track clutch kit to my door, and followed up with contacting me to ensure I was happy with the product/freight.

Guys and girls.....

Accept no substitute for good old fashioned service.

Mantic, a subsidiary of clutch industries are the real deal.

I almost lost faith in the high performance aftermarket automotive components industry, until this experience..

20 out of 10 points I rate them! great customer service by people that don't talk sh*t to make a sale, actual experts in their products.

And product quality that I haven't seen in a very long time.

Great stuff guys, Thank you very much for such a wonderful experience

• Like 3

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Great news Ken666 

nothing better than getting what you need on time and with the right price ;) 

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

A bit mushy, but after things hadn't been overly great between my GF and I we're definitely making a lot of progress and both working on the relatinship. We both feel like we're in a much better place in the relationship and we've both been communicating better and making a conscious effort to show love in ways that are important to the other person. To that effect, my primary love language is words of affirmation...which is something that doesn't at all come naturally to her. Her family have never really talked about feelings etc, so it's just not her default for showing love. This made it even more special that for Valentine's day she made me a handmade card (with the doge meme incorporated on the cover, I might add) and wrote a lovely note inside it - that's huge for her and it meant the world to me. She also made me a Boost (chocolate bar - one of my favs) cheesecake that was farking delicious!

Her primary love languages are acts of service, gifts and quality time - so I had some flowers delivered to her at work and had a "picnic" organised for us to have at home after a gym session together. She was very appreciative and we both had a great day.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
43 minutes ago, .Stripes. said:

A bit mushy.

This made it even more special that for Valentine's day she made me a handmade card 

Her primary love languages are acts of service, gifts and quality time - so I had some flowers delivered to her at work and had a "picnic" organised for us to have at home after a gym session.

poSQJ6Ccj

JKs ...glad to hear things are going better stripes. .... all that love language stuff is still too gay for my liking but whatever works for you has gotte be good right. 

Also.... anyone get a blow job out of it? 

Asking for two friends. 

• Haha 1