What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Haha just kidding ya old carnts. I might need that sh*t in 25 years or so too :roflmbo:

Wmmfg today? The mother in law offered to pay for the solar. Not necessary but greatly appreciated.

• Thanks 2

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d
48 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

Haha just kidding ya old carnts. I might need that sh*t in 25 years or so too :roflmbo:

Wmmfg today? The mother in law offered to pay for the solar. Not necessary but greatly appreciated.

Consider yourself lucky....

I am currently building my mother a $700k house coz hers is falling down... give her $300 a week to supliment her income and cover any expenses for having our kids on occasion, on top of that paying all the household bills, as well as signing nearly half a million dollars over to her of my dads super and insurance and setting her up with my financial advisor so she’s set for life..... 

and all she does is whinge to my family that I am horrible to her and make her look after her grandkids (we don’t theyre at school and day care all week so she has them on occasion and we live together atm so she’s there but physically does nothing but lay in bed all day, which is what she’s done for the last twenty years, probably why she’s 130kgs and 5ft 2), send texts family and friends saying how much we are assholes (accidentally sends them to me by mistake all the time) and accuses me of trying to take everything and put her in a nursing home (a week after I signed a waiver to say I wanted none of my dads money and it’s never even been spoken of that I wanted a cent). 

And yet here I am still building her a house and making sure she’s a happy little vegemite all the time.

Being the bigger person is a I ❤️ Bananas CARNT of a thing. 

Edited by Miss Cornwall
  • Sad 1

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 2m 26d

Cut her off, I would. I've already cut my family off. Bunch of sponges and self entitled wankers