What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Member For: 7y 6m 11d

caught up with some some siblings that are visiting from Shanghai after work today, was only a for a few minutes because they had to get back to Melbourne for their accommodation, but am catching up with them properly on Wednesday night. When they don't live in Shanghai they live in USA so it sucks that I don't get to see them all that often, but always love it when they visit or when I get to visit them :)

• Like 3

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Had my beautiful wife @Miss Cornwall take me out to pick a new 1Driver for me so I can sharpen up my game. Not many of you might be into the game of sticks but this is pretty up there in the stick world ;) 

hopefully my game will reflect soon as it’s showing I’m passing them over the 200mtr mark so far, now with loft and weight adjustments I should do some damage to the score card. 

pmUceGiRj

pnoBWRx4j

pmAcfO6aj

• Like 4

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Today was a good day! Went to pick up the matching Focal Electra centre speaker for the new front speakers I got last week. I was also going to pickup the Electra SR1000 dipole surrounds, and given the price he had them up for and the model number I assumed they were the cheaper ones without the beryllium tweeters...got there today and they were the expensive beryllium tweeter models! Oh and the dude just gave me a $3k AV receiver for free too (Yamaha RXV3040), coz he reckoned they're not worth anything these days. Great day!

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1