What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Member For: 6y 10m 27d
2 hours ago, JETURBO said:

Down low bigger exhausts actually have counterproductive power generation properties and the full effect of a 4* system is only seen above the 1000 HP mark over say a 3.5*

#SAYNOTODRONE

Yes this is good free advice. Don't try and tell your exhaust guy though. Oh yeah, thanks jet.

Edited by adams355

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 24d

Yep I push my 3.5 inches down everyone's throat....lol. 4inch is drone central but you can't tell them!

On a lighter note...domestic happening across the road and off the balcony flies a TV! What's more humorous is that it was the white karnt not the black karnts who threw it! Needless to say that the police were "Johnny on the spot" because blacks were involved....if it was only "white fellas" the police don't exist. At least up here they don't!

• Haha 3

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

lol @ that story, bjc... did you get pics/vids? quality effort if it was a CRT, just a waste of a TV if it was an LED LCD haha :stirthepot:

• Like 1

• Donating Members
Down low bigger exhausts actually have counterproductive power generation properties and the full effect of a 4* system is only seen above the 1000 HP mark over say a 3.5*

#SAYNOTODRONE
I think I've seen a few say that about the 620rwkw (830hp+) mark is where the 3.5in fall short.
No cat ftw also....

• Donating Members
lol @ that story, bjc... did you get pics/vids? quality effort if it was a CRT, just a waste of a TV if it was an LED LCD haha :stirthepot:
Mate it's a newish Samsung 4k from looking at about 55inch also! I know as it has the flash chrome legs either side of it.

• Donating Members

Joys of living in Brownsville!
While I'm being positive I changed the spark plugs and cleaned the TB in the F6X yesterday. Yes I know it's meant to be today but I can guarantee my back thinks it's Monday still and actually took 2 days to do, that's how good my back is these days.

Pictures of the Dirt Box/Brown Hornet for your enjoyment....of plugs not tv, tv is fcked!!!
cae942bd4ab5b958e88202d48c7816c6.jpge7d1ac3be22367e0f26247b04af82ded.jpg

• Donating Members
Lol Cairns is always green. It's terrible atm. We got maybe 5min of rain the last 3 nights and it's just enough to make it humid as all fck during the day but still have everything dead! To top it off some bright spark has cut the Fiber optic line in Emerald or somewhere so I'm reduced to working outside tonight while I get devoured by mosquitos.... Lol