What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 19d

Haha I always hated the place in Rockhampton because where you got changed into your gown was the opposite side of the day surgery waiting room to where you went next.. Always paranoid you'd be showing crack walking past all the other people..

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

I felt goog today blowing out the cobwebs, hitting 180kph on the mad mile Upwey. Then I felt a bit scared

• Filthy weeb
  • Member For: 11y 2m 4d

That was pretty stock until sh*t hit the fan. Imagine if they went for the soccer game end as planned? Visually it was good, but there wasn't much else (mind you, I was hammered drunk watching it lol, so my opinion probably doesn't count for much)

But as a normal, non-Special episode (though it nearly was since they skipped the news and any car review/Stig lap), it was entertaining all the way through for me (even the SIARPC, something that can be hit-and-miss) which is pretty rare in the heavily-scripted/choreographed way the show is made these days. I dunno, but I think this'll be the standout episode of this series, even if we're only two-deep.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

I'm always afraid I'm gonna get a boner during surgery

I'm afraid of the day I can no longer get a boner during surgery

Felt good today because my new video card is so boss that it doesn't even spin the fans when it's idling here in forums etc. Love my silent PC!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 16d

You need to stop worrying and look at it as if you die during surgery then you won't know anyway!

That's how I think of it anyway...

It's excellent also as there is just nothingness whilst under and the feeling of being put to sleep with the white magic is the greatest of then all!!! I can see why Michael loved it to death... lol

• Like 1