Your Thoughts

baxr6ute

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m

yep, mine does the same thing stock. if you lift off quickly after being flat it will hold the gear for a while instead of changing up. It does that in case you decide to get back on it.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 12d

I replied last night but for some reason my post has gone missing.

you really need to read the owners manual so you are familiar with the features of the car.

also get a new tuner, as anyone tuning these things should have known that whats happening is part of normal zf operation.

• 9 months later...
  • Member For: 16y 6m 8d

You know I have been around drag racing and v8s for many years, I currently have fg turbo ute which has had 2 tunes and they are suppose to make 30 KWs extra from std. You know what it goes slower and when question gets asked it does not spin wheels on launch, these tunes and dyno runs are from 2 different tuners,, I have a cooler and injectors and cat to install as I would like to get 300,, I have heard and seen dyno results and ets and mph so I'm worried you get 300 KWs and it goes x fast but some one else has 300 and goes x fast so who's dyno is telling porky pies as I feel some tuners race dynos slips and not the real world... Your thoughts ?????