The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 11d

Estimating for metal fab jobs predominantly for the building industry so I'm battling to get my head around reading all the jargon on multiple architect drawings to compile a list of whats needed for just a couple of ibeams in a house then trying to get my head around costing of materials and labour times and cost.

Then comes the fun bit of importing the drawings and starting to do the solidworks models/drawings for all of it....

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 24d

Lol architect drawings..

I would say come see me when you want something confusing.. But ain't nobody understand what the f*ck an architect is going on about..

My two favourite professions to argue with are:

Architects

Concretors

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 19d

fark wit losers that throw the hungry jacks or maccas sh*t out there window. seems like its every second day im picking up some six toed inbred farking retards rubbish out of my front yard. going to sit out one night wait for the rubbish to be thrown and im going to put a brick through there window. cock suckers.

• Like 3

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 24d

That used to happen where I lived (Just down the road from a major truck stop maccas)..

I always though the same thing.. Throw something at the *beep* that throws his rubbish in my front yard..

Unfortunately all that ever happened was one night while putting the bin out in the dark I copped someones bag in the side of the head, with a half full strawberry thick shake..

• Like 1

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d

Wpmo.

Dickheads that put massive chrome rims on 4wd's. what's the point in having one if your gonna put stupid rims on it

• Like 1