The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 28d

sh*t I would have called the cops.. Regardless of a photo of their rego..

That sort of damage is cops straight away in my books..

• Like 4

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 27d

Anytime a car needs to be "removed" or towed away, the po po should be called. Mainly so the po po can hand out a neg drive, and keep their quota....

What if they dont have third party angel? Car could be not registered??? Then you'll be up chit creek....

You'll be waiting ages for any bucks sorry to say. We had a learner driver clean up my mum n dads coastal house, took us nearly 6 months to get the money out of NRMA. Im not kidding either. that's even after the learner filled in an accident report, and accepted all responsibility.

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d

Pol called straight away and where on scene within minutes. I was shocked.

Pol took all the drivers details down and the only a few minutes ago the mother brought around the paper work for insurance. Still waiting on event #.

I do like the fact the family members have no idea because like MS said the moment any car gets towed away its a automatic neg driving charge. The pol even asked them drive it or tow family member said tow........... thank you!!

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 4d

Faaark - it keeps getting worse (or deeper)

Add to the forgetting the step-son's engagement yesterday I can now add a mates daughters 21st on Saturday I clean forgot and my step-daughters upcoming birthday this week (only realised tonight while grovelling to the other 2 and handing them their engagement pressie when he asked what was planned for the birthday) .

Position open for a P.A. - I need someone to tell me what I need to remember

• Member For: 11y 1m 3d
Pol called straight away and where on scene within minutes. I was shocked.

Pol took all the drivers details down and the only a few minutes ago the mother brought around the paper work for insurance. Still waiting on event #.

I do like the fact the family members have no idea because like MS said the moment any car gets towed away its a automatic neg driving charge. The pol even asked them drive it or tow family member said tow........... thank you!!

Sucks. A drunk idiot crashed into my mates house about 6 months ago, missed his kids room by 2 meters and then sped off. Police were awesome and there within 2 mins and went looking for the guy who happened to crash AGAIN a km down the road (straight road btw!!)

They should make the driving test way harder than it is, waAy too many completely incompetent/complete moron drivers around.

• Like 1

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 28d

I know one who'd be keen depending on pay and conditions raband.. Just got sacked so one of the owners daughters could take her job..

WPMO?

Still not having my voice back and feeling like sh*t.. Got into an argument with a stubborn concretor today and sounded like a 12yo in the middle of puberty..

The more I argued the worse my voice got..

Ended the phone call with a squeaky 'do whatever the f*ck you want'..

I don't think he would have understood it..

• Like 1