The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 22d

^^^ Fark camping get a cabin. lol

been my on boss for awhile it's good but depends on what job you have. I worked nights for 7 and a half years 7 days a week with the occasional day off. lucky my mate (co owner) was really smart because paper work man. OMG!!!!

I still have a lot of paper work at the gov now but Fark. can't have a few beers while I work and eat ribs and wings. I miss it but over nights.

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

Camping is great kids love it.

Been wanting to start my own business for years now but wife keeps holding me back and says no.

Just over all the BS.

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 22d

it all depends it your willing to risk most of your stuff to try and live the dream. my parents loaned my 16g's when I was nearly 16 and and I did it till 23 took the cash out at the end and it became a good house deposit. 7 years the investment grew 5 times.:D

good deal no risk for me but wife kids it's a lot to think about. all or nothing. a lot of business go under these days as long as you can get contracts you should be ok.

Edited by BiZkets

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

without saying to much I understand the risk and there is no way in hell I'll jump in the deep in. Family is everything as everyone knows and if I wasn't 100% on it I wouldn't do it.

Deep breaths!!

• Like 1

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 21d

wpmo

Can't fcuken sleep coz so hot... 3:12 am ffs and after midnight tv.....that also pisses me off -- 20 fcuken channels of home shopping and whats up with the per unit price of electricity ? That pisses me off as well but not as much as not sleeping coz it's so fcuken hot.... now 3:17 am

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 27d
without saying to much I understand the risk and there is no way in hell I'll jump in the deep in. Family is everything as everyone knows and if I wasn't 100% on it I wouldn't do it.

Deep breaths!!

Angel... My wife got sick of the sh*t at her old work and she dropped out and started her own business..

Bookkeeping requirements are fuggin ridiculous.. She had no clue what she was doing so I was working full time and maintaining all her business records at night and on weekend..

A lot of people also think they are doing well but they don't pay a cent to their superannuation while they are self employed..

She wants to do it again as she is getting sick of her current job (she's been back off maternity leave for two weeks FFS)..

But if she does it again It would probably end our marriage because with a kid I don't want to spend all my spare time doing her book work again..