EFSIX

The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread..anything Goes!

Just do it online. I have done 4 in the last month. Easy peasy....

On 8/31/2018 at 10:08 PM, Puffwagon said:

Fark me. New impact screwdriver gets 4 farken hits total on 2 different screws which destroys the phillips bit entirely. Hooray for a 70 odd km round trip to replace it tomorrow.

Do you reckon, phillip will , refund or replace. 

15 hours ago, Ford Freak said:

the days of going into a telstra store to change your phone plan now requires a flukking booking wtf

They are trying to copy what the apple store does, but I doubt that they have as many customers.

Murphy's law.

Went to fuel up last night. on the way to the petrol station. stopped at a set of light and what rolls up next to me?

Lotus Elise S of course. what else would I be expecting. Murphy's law kicks in and says, you clutch is being run in. Do not give it sh*t.

I sit in my car yelling and cursing at Murphy the Kunt. Surely the guy next to me must of heard it all.

Took off slowly..... while the lotus smoked it....... :'(

On my way home. stop at a set of light and an RS4 rolls up next to me. ready to rock and roll.

I start cursing again and yelling at murphy the kunt.

He smoked it off the line. :'(

I been waiting for ages to line up at the lights with an exotic or something else besides a common whore.

had to be when I am running in my clutch. FFS.

End rant.

It always seems to happen when you know your car is fast and the other person just never gets a taste... Oh well, at least you got to see two other cars go fast really close to you...

Dashcam footage? :stirthepot:

Grabbed the sd card. Put it into its adaptor. Started up the old laptop. Ran the blackvue software and tried to export the file. Went to save it to a local folder, then minimize software and browsed to folder. No exported file to upload to youtube. Mmmmmmm

Sliding door snib snapped on me today...while I was outside...and my keys were inside. Thank fark I had my phone on me and could call my folks to come let me in...and order pizza for lunch while I waited.

Meanwhile the dog was inside, mocking me...

Jr3WbFW.jpg

Oh yeah, I can definitely appreciate the humour in it. Just annoying, as the reason I was outside in the first place was coz I wanted to surprise the gf by cleaning and washing her car (I think for the first time in longer than we've been together), since I had it at home all day today as I arranged for it to be serviced this morning (for the first time in over 2 years). Was then hoping to spend the afternoon doing a uni assignment...which now hasn't happened as I'm waiting for a locksmith to come and fix the lock.

I put on a brew yesterday and not only has it not started yet (it is a cold loving yeast though), I can't find my bloody brew belt either.

Farken bro....

Power windows decided to pop the fuse on the way home tonight. Had a spare in the panel luckily but the regs sounded shot for a year or so.
$250 for new regs and switches to fix it, yay............
Then when they show up fitting them will be average at best cos door trims off.

Well that sucks a donkey sack. 

Ya know what pissed me off earlier? My 1yo daughter grabbed a maraca, belted her tablet screen with it and left a giant crack in it.

I guess it had to happen one day...