The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d
And also why the fark should I pay ctp insurance on my rego when I've already got full private comprehensive? I wanna refund!
I thought it worked like:
Third party insurance - covers other people's property (eg you rear end a Merc)

Comprehensive - third party, plus your property (the car you were driving when your rear ended a Merc)

Compulsory third party (via rego) is for injuries (the Merc driver's whiplash or your head smacking the steering wheel) which is not covered by your private comprehensive.

So CTP and private comprehensive and insuring different things? I might be wrong though.
  • Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Fml I ordered some jalapeno and habanero chillies from coles and they sent cayenne chillies instead of habaneros.

The cayenne chillies are super mild so I had a bite of one and it was like eating a capsicum. I thought jalapenos were mild too, so I took a large bite of one of those. I was totally wrong, they aren't mild at all... It only burned intensely for about 5 minutes, but fark me did it burn.

Haha my oldest boy saw tears coming out of my eyes and me turning bright red, so he asked for a bit to eat too.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

haha fair dinkum... those "jalapenos" are a bit more curled up and are definitely hotter than a "sliced jalapeno" that you get elsewhere (e.g. subway)... but they're not massively hotter. Habanero are way way hotter than those, though, too... 🔥

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Haha it probably didn't help that I would have eaten a dozen or more seeds and chewed it up properly!

I'm gonna make another batch of chilli hence all the chillies in the groceries. I spose I can just add more chilli powder to make up for the lack of habaneros. 

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d
21 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

It's cheaper in rural areas. I'll be paying that amount for the territory in July or whenever it runs out. 

It's only $582.50 per year for the missus lancer. Iirc it's nearly $800 or maybe just over for my fully hectic v8 single pegga.

you have 7 cars and the mrs gets a lancer? that's rough ahahah

• Haha 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 16d

WHS^^^^

Dropped the Prado in for some recall and warranty stuff for 48 hours. 

Booked it weeks ago with a hire car... they give me a Yaris.... so booking in a Prado.... equivalent is a Yaris...

some moron in a Yaris.... got the corolla... 

go figure... 

idiots.