The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

Many of us know what your going through because we always put everyone else first and never give ourselves even an 30min to do things we need to feel good.

Sleep dont get me started on that...........I hate people that say "I'm so tired" FARK OFF!! you have no idea what tired is when you've gone days without sleep.

I used to give my 2 teething tablets, worked great and when I had a drink (bourbon) I sometimes used to rub it on their gums. They loved it........oops!

Fluff all will be ok in the end and not only Azza and your family are there, so are we Ever need a debrief just buzz.

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d
On 3/24/2017 at 5:46 PM, OZYWALKER said:

So has anyone else had a certain unnamed brand of 1500cc injectors decide to leak fuel out the connector socket?

Spent a few arvos this week chasing a mad idle issue. Code said it was coil no 2 so I changed all coils and plugs as its just gone 100k km. No luck so I've changed the crank position sensor and again no luck.

I let it idle for a while and notice a fair decent amount of fuel coming from the socket of the no 2 injector. Coils were due but FFS injectors should be lasting a lot longer than 13k or so km.

I had an issue like that with bosch 3/4 size injectors with extensions to suit bf on No.1 injector I think. I had to remove the wire clip in the injector plug to let it seat properly. Luckily I noticed it after driving just a few hundred meters on a cold engine.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d

^^^, Bowen, just sitting here waiting! At this stage will be a direct hit, so maybe not so bad, depends how slow it moves! Haha, hope you get some to! Stay safe all you guys in the storm zone :yes-sir:

• Like 1

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 27d

My site toolbox got broken into along with a few other trades on site.
Pricks only tool one charger and one battery, dafarq is the point of butchering the lid and locks of a site box to pinch just that.

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 12d

email spam. like flies at  a barbie- no matter how many you 'mark as spam' ten more follow...