EFSIX

The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

That's what I said but she doesn't like driving, so it doesn't count as "alone time". I used to love it. 

15 minutes ago, El Andrew said:

Is amazing the difference it makes to fuel.economy.

True that. I drove her car last week and it was sitting on 7.8L/100. I brought it home at 7.4L/100.

It probably could do with new plugs and O2 sensor now as it's just gone 100xxxkm.

Speaking of which, my car got 10.4 on that freshly-tuned trip over the mountains. Some cruising at 100kmh but lots of tight twisties too.

Keith remember my car only just getting to Jindabyne while you guys all had heaps of fuel left? Got rid of all the silly 0.6 lambda stuff that was in the tune when I bought it.

I checked my average this morning and it was 17.5. I went to pick up some welding gas from Elizabeth and it went back down to 14.2.

In the spirit of this thread, I was kinda miffed that I couldn't floor it much past 4000rpm.

Still goes good but 4k limit with 13psi kinda sucks. 

7 minutes ago, El Andrew said:

Keith remember my car only just getting to Jindabyne while you guys all had heaps of fuel left? Got rid of all the silly 0.6 lambda stuff that was in the tune when I bought it.

haha yeah, I remember your weird fuel economy issues. clearly not the best tune from an economy standpoint :)

Always take my Ute to work on Saturdays.

Fuel pump died just past a big intersection.
Fùcking wonderful. No work today then. Sitting waiting for a towie.

Oh and if it makes your brain hurt less mr snotter, I had drilled the spot weld out years ago and put the panel back on with nutserts. So as sh*t as it is it's not as bad as it could be.

Hop in the territory have a 3 hour drive ahead of me and there’s no heat!! Freezing my balls off currently. What a lovely thing to happen just before winter! Lol, probably a dash out fix fml