EFSIX

The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

saw cops on freeway a few months ago tailgating right lane hoggers and flashing their police lights for them to move and when they'd move left they did the same to the next car and so on. they were also keeping left when they weren't overtaking. was actually awesome to see.

She had to disable people posting on her wall lol as it was non stop posts from Muslims telling her how great she is and wishing blessings from Allah lol

But it’s not just one religion though. 

that's a naive attitude to take. 

I think its more cultural rather than religious based tbh because if you actually read and explore Islam and read the Koran you’ll find it has way more to do with the specific interpretations (over interpretations whereby someone has made chit up or twisted it) which relate to a region or country rather than the religion causing the problem itself. 

This can be said for historic Catholicism as well but we don’t ban Catholics, christians or any other catholic based beliefs. 

Historically religion (not one specific one) is to blame for wars, mass killings, abuse etc etc and all done under the heading of “faith”. 

I don’t know what the answer is... but whatever Pauline pants down does in terms of one step forward she always puts herself two back by being a dumb arse. 

Edited by HRM Fluff of Cornwall

Will move this to the DM WPMO soon if we get too political/religious 

Personally - am happy when apologists on both side argue with each other - they're all knob heads - nothing better than seeing them bang heads :P

Ahhhh yes it is pretty much one religion, In the western world anyway. Im struggling to think of recent examples where an act of terror has been committed by Catholics, Christians, Sikhs or Jews in the name of their religion. But I can think of a few times another religion has carried out attacks to repent non believers as its his "will"

You’re correct in a sense .

But it I will ask if you’ve actually read the Koran... not read inserts people post, but legitimately read it? I think the relevance of making a judgment on an entire religion based on a few nutters is a bit much. 

By that scale all Catholics should be outlawed so we can stop pedophilia. 

“You can’t ask that” on the ABC did a good one on muslims.... it’s on iview and it’s worth a watch. 

Im not saying it’s right or wrong, but I think there’s a lot of BS spoken from either side which can make people grab the pitch forks quicker than necessary. 

Saying that im not wrapped about mass immigration for other reasons, one of which is I do believe after a certain point it can detract from our own culture we’ve created and too many values and traditions and cultural practices (which don’t conform with Aussie ways) are then made normal. 

I am a firm believer that if you want to live here then you adopt our culture, just as if we went to another country we would be expected to adopt theirs.

Culture is not necessary to adopt, only the conformation with existing values and laws that society requires to function as it currently exists. Mass immigration doesn't threaten that until it gets to the stage that laws are getting changed, which is unlikely to ever even happen.

6 minutes ago, HRM Fluff of Cornwall said:

By that scale all Catholics should be outlawed so we can stop pedophilia. 

Or move away from historical, outdated and barbaric roles, practices and norms that modern society has grown out of and moved on from?

Should probably move this run of posts, but we'd lose @tazzanz from the discussion (not a DM) and not wanting to do that.

10 minutes ago, k31th said:

Mass immigration doesn't threaten that until it gets to the stage that laws are getting changed, which is unlikely to ever even happen.

it will happen, just a matter of time

the UK is a prime example

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/uk-sharia-law.html

there is a saying Keefy

"there is none so blind as they that cannot see"

you are just being willingly ignorant my friend 

there is plenty of info about the UK and the spread if Islam within it

I did post this vid before

but just for you Keefy, here it is again

38 minutes ago, k31th said:

Mass immigration doesn't threaten that until it gets to the stage that laws are getting changed, which is unlikely to ever even happen.

you need to rethink your statement cos I see no external links to back it up

in this video we have a high ranking coppa making up the law as he sees fit to kowtow to the Muslims

11 minutes ago, bloodycrashboy said:

you are just being willingly ignorant my friend 

No, I'm just following the scientific principle. Evidence, mate, evidence.

There's plenty of information on both sides of the quantity of immigration and it's not high, let alone defined as "mass", by any measure, let alone measurement of those that actually do successfully immigrate as non-assimilating and with society-incompatible belief systems.

The facts are, that immigration is a tiny percentage of the existing population, so to have the immigrating peoples "take over and then create laws to suit themselves" is a long long road, at a minimum.

47 minutes ago, k31th said:

Culture is not necessary to adopt, only the conformation with existing values and laws that society requires to function as it currently exists. Mass immigration doesn't threaten that until it gets to the stage that laws are getting changed, which is unlikely to ever even happen.

I respectfully disagree. 

In schools there are now new holidays our kids are being forced to celebrate, there’s new communities forming within society which are full of one racial group which sometimes lead to unsavoury behaviour which is indicative of their home land, there’s religious tolerances being made for like dietary requirements etc... none of this seems like much until it’s made the majority and culture is lost... and yes England is a prime example. 

1/4 of my sons class would be immigrant based and ironically they’re the ones always getting in trouble for bullying or pushing someone over etc and there is a common trend throughout the playgrounds where in the older years they’re similar trends. This is shown in the males not the females might I add. The females are usually the shyest children I’ve noticed. 

This isn’t a Muslim thing btw, this is all cultures and races, white, black, orange or otherwise.

The people we should be focusing on building relationships with are our indigenous and fixing what we screwed up years ago and closing the gap... rather than trying to open our borders and fixing everyone else’s problems imo. 

Edited by HRM Fluff of Cornwall

do you want me to load you up with "evidence" ??????

did you even watch that video above?

the cop told her she was NOT legally allowed to walk down a street in Sydney

is that evidence mr science guy

1 minute ago, bloodycrashboy said:

do you want me to load you up with "evidence" ??????

did you even watch that video above?

the cop told her she was NOT legally allowed to walk down a street in Sydney

is that evidence mr science guy

Yes, I watched the video, what does it prove? which hypothesis?

3 minutes ago, HRM Fluff of Cornwall said:

I respectfully disagree...

sounds exactly like my schooling experience... immigrants and sons/daughters of immigrants. Some cultures have a bit of trouble assimilating when they are younger but by only a year or two in (very young children) then it was only the people with developmental problems that continued to be like you described, irrelevant of background culture. I don't know much about what's happened since then in schools, but I doubt that's where any problems are realistically arising.

What holidays are they celebrating? If it's positive and is a different cultural experience, who cares?

who cares if there's some vegan or vegetarian stuff in schools?

1 minute ago, k31th said:

Yes, I watched the video, what does it prove? which hypothesis?

it proves that your statement is fundamentally flawed

your hypothesis that "Mass immigration doesn't threaten existing values and laws that society requires to function"

well, for one, the video doesn't by itself prove mass immigration occurred at all.

for two, it doesn't prove that there's values that inflict upon the rights of those who currently exist, other than having a street section shut down (which happens all of the time for things like filming, for example; if they have the permit to close it down, who cares?).