EFSIX

The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

26 minutes ago, Admin (as if) said:

you have 7 cars and the mrs gets a lancer? that's rough ahahah

Heh, hers is a manual, 2012 model and was 12 months old with 15000km on it when she got it.

Considering she does 400km per week, the fuel economy and bulk airbags was the main consideration. 

Lol she reckons she likes it too so it's a win all round. I'd daily it no worries. 

Also, if it was needed to be said, I don't have everything registered all year round...my name isn't arronm or hrm fluffinator ;)

On 14/03/2019 at 8:09 PM, HRM Fluff of Cornwall said:

WHS^^^^

Dropped the Prado in for some recall and warranty stuff for 48 hours. 

Booked it weeks ago with a hire car... they give me a Yaris.... so booking in a Prado.... equivalent is a Yaris...

some moron in a Yaris.... got the corolla... 

go figure... 

idiots.

my corolla had something done under a recall, I got a brand new camry hybrid loaner hahaha

3 hours ago, Panda Eyes said:

my mrs gets a new car. 2 years old now- just clocked over 20km. meanwhile I get the 160km clunker. (insert violin here)

my mrs got a brand new car too, I get a ex rental corolla pov pack. 

We swapped seats for ages even though I said we should buy more. One day at the shops I quickly bought two booster seats for the boys, and all of a sudden we didn't need to swap seats any more.

29 minutes ago, Admin (as if) said:

I got a brand new camry hybrid loaner

How was it? I get flat out ads for this car, even though I'm never going to buy one.

Edited by Puffwagon
do it...to...buy more

we have a baby seat in each car, and one spare in case some one wants to take my daughter in their car.

puff, the hybrid took a while to get used to it not making any noises, hella smooth and comfy, it was the previous model to the new one out now though. I cant remember what the power and drive was much like though it was a few years ago now. 

Friday was just a bit of a crap day for me. As I was leaving for work some kind of crap flew out the air vents into my eye, after 4.5 hours of flushing my eye with eye drops and water it eventually got whatever it was out. Later that arvo after I changed my original plans of taking my time in fixing the falcon so I wouldn't have to do it twice, due to wanting my car for today, I rushed to get car back together which because I need to replace several trim clips which I don't have at the moment, meant having to cable tie stuff and not having power tools for the rest of it, and awkward work space, took way longer than it should. After it was all back together I decided to make sure all the lights and stuff worked and found both brake lights don't work and only one parker worked... about 10 minutes after any SCA, Repco or other similar store closed.

Image result for rage gif

10 hours ago, Psshhhht said:

Friday was just a bit of a crap day for me. As I was leaving for work some kind of crap flew out the air vents into my eye, after 4.5 hours of flushing my eye with eye drops and water it eventually got whatever it was out. Later that arvo after I changed my original plans of taking my time in fixing the falcon so I wouldn't have to do it twice, due to wanting my car for today, I rushed to get car back together which because I need to replace several trim clips which I don't have at the moment, meant having to cable tie stuff and not having power tools for the rest of it, and awkward work space, took way longer than it should. After it was all back together I decided to make sure all the lights and stuff worked and found both brake lights don't work and only one parker worked... about 10 minutes after any SCA, Repco or other similar store closed.

well.......you did rally cross this car...........................

Thanks for your helpful comment mate, it was working fine after the AUTOCROSS. It wasn't until I took the bumpers off that it had any issues, I've obviously messed something up in that process just can't work out what or how and nor does it matter, this is a vent thing, why make a pointless smart arse comment?

Not really pissed off but the solar plan only just switched over, so the 70 odd kWh's I sent to the grid was for nothing. Meh it's only worth ten bucks or whatever but still the farkers would charge me nearly $30 for it.

^Surely you could follow-up with them about that? That's pretty sh*t, otherwise. They essentially stole from you, in that case.

It just takes some time to receive and process the paperwork from the installers, before they can swap the plan from normal to solar. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they'll reimburse me.

1 hour ago, Psshhhht said:

why make a pointless smart arse comment?

don't stress about people who make those sorts of comments as he clearly is just not on the same page with regard to how you'd like to spend time with your car.

16 hours ago, Psshhhht said:

Friday was just a bit of a crap day for me. As I was leaving for work some kind of crap flew out the air vents into my eye

smart arsed comment or not

I would almost guarantee this foreign body was directly associated with the rally cross