The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Member For: 11y 8d

To the farkwit in the nitro xr50 turbo at the roundabout at holsworthy station at 4:30 today. You deserve to get your teeth kicked in with steel cappers

Idiot was in the far left turn only lane ie merge only lane which is clearly marked left only but no decides to cross right onto oncoming peak hour traffic gunning it doing at least 60km/h headed straight at me for a t bone just as I was about to exit the roundabout.

Had I not reacted in time there would have been at least a 3 car pile up and I would've been belting you with my breaker bar.AAARRGGGHHH! Can't farkin stand carnts that can't drive

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 7d

People who can't drive can suck my dick,..

Wpmo..???

My ribs over the past 3 hours have gone from soreish to the point I wanna take pain killers...

U can count the times I have Panadol on one hand on the last 3 years ... So that's massive for me... I haven't taken anything... Gonna try and sleep it off but I seriously feel like I broke a rib or something :(

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 9d

It's only gonna get worse fluffa. Wait to you breast feed. My Missus is nearly crying every time the vulture latches on

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 19d

Breast feeding will get better though Ace..

The wife struggled alot at the start.. Now the little bugger can drain two boobs in about 5 minutes..