The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 24d

Haha.. The winning comment for the night came after Mrs Panda said her only problem is my work is always out of town..

To which one of the beeches came back with 'you know if you went to centrelink with your deafness you'd probably be able to swing a disability pension then you wouldn't need to work'..

Yes you lovely smart girl.. I'd willingly accept a change to my lifestyle to the tune of a frikkin massive pay cut..

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 5d

Ergh Centerlink.

A mates a stay at home dad, through a his daughter in the car and spends his day at the beach/ with mates/ all sortsa cool sh*t. He has the life!

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 5d

And he knows it too! If these girls worked and the hubby was at home they would complain about work. Nature of the beast.

Womenz be f*ckn crazy.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d

Haha.. The winning comment for the night came after Mrs Panda said her only problem is my work is always out of town..

To which one of the beeches came back with 'you know if you went to centrelink with your deafness you'd probably be able to swing a disability pension then you wouldn't need to work'..

Yes you lovely smart girl.. I'd willingly accept a change to my lifestyle to the tune of a frikkin massive pay cut..

I'm sorry what was that? Could you please speak up?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 2d

Got my 1st defect on Tuesday night -.- pissed off about that.

Was out with a group of friends and car enthusiasts in Canberra.

We all met at a car park where we could look at cars and hang out before heading off to do whatever they do.

I was there for not even 10 minutes and suddenly 15-20 cop cars had surrounded the entire car park.

the 1st cop came over to me and did a breath test (I have a stutter so he was smiling and I heard him say to his partner we got a drink driver here). he wasn't too happy when I blew nothing :)

I got told I could leave (without them looking at my car), so I proceeded to drive off and got asked to pull over by a 2nd lot of cops while exiting the car park -.-

The female officer got out of the car with her little notepad and started walking around the car looking for anything they could. She asked me to get out of the car and take a look at my tyre (Front left) as it was on the wear markers (which I knew about and was getting fixed). She then proceeded to accuse me of doing burnouts in the car because my tyre was "bald" to which I responded "no offence, but if you guys knew anything about cars, you would know this is a rear wheel drive car and its only my front tyre that is worn..." she wasn't too happy with that :P

The officer then decided she knew how high a car should be and told me I was too low without even measuring it.

I got given a defect notice for a bald front tyre and being too low.

f*cking pissed off at the attitude I copped from them and the disrespect that was put across to me.

The officer even started joking with the other cops that "daddy" must have bought the car when I told her that it was in my name and my dads.

I then explained to her that I payed it off myself along with the mods and I probably earn more than most of the cops there. (this is when she started writing more on the defects).

So that's my rant. Pretty f*cked off about it but hey :/