The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d

Was good too. Every arvo I walk out the front door of the building and am teased by the smell of flame-grilled sausages from the bavarian bier cafe across the road...nailed one of the fckers this arvo. :msm:

• Like 2

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 27d

Couple blokes I work with are headed to a Bavarian beer cafe in Brisbane this weekend.. Might be the same one.. Good sausage?

Alright so WPMO?

Stay at home mums.. This isn't targeted at my wife.. But more the conglomeration of them that were just at our house..

Alright so first up I'm not saying looking after a baby is the easiest job in the world, I for one would not swap places with my wife.. But surely somewhere along the way these bitches had a conversation with their partners to discuss who was gonna be the stay at home parent and if all they want to do is f*cking whinge and complain, WHY THE f*ck HAVE A KID IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!

I don't appreciate when you corner me in my own f*cking house and claim I have it 'oh so easy' at work. Sure yes I get to talk to other adults, but you bitches hang out 4 out of 5 days a week how is that not talking to other adults?.

Your husbands are all professionals the stark reality is your Big W or Coles pay cheques don't come f*cking close so of course he works and you stay home!! I'm very lucky to have a wife that understands that! Actually it's a standing offer in our household that if she can secure full time work that draws 75% of my wage I'll drop work for a year or so and be the stay at home parent..

I wish I knew these blokes.. f*cking poor khunts work their guts out trying to make ends meet and their f*cking wives get on this 'stay at home hard working mum pedestal' and just bitch about them behind their backs..

/Rant

• Like 2

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

^^^^ so many Lols...

I listen to women whinge about this all the time... I fhukn can't wait to have little man and stay home... Heaps easier then work...

Problem is women think everything they do needs a fhukn pat on the back...

My grandma did it and didn't have a car and a TV and a dishwasher and microwave etc etc.

Totally hear ya panda...

Edited by Princess Fluffy

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 27d

Yeah it's a running joke with my wife when I get home I'll ask what she got up to and she says 'Oh I vacuumed today'.. We have two robo vacs..

Admittedly there are days and nights of lacking sleep, but I just can't believe how toxic these women were.. It's like all they do is sit at home and Facebook while over playing every possible little argument they have ever had with their partners in their heads.

Gah it probably annoys me more than it should.. I just hope they don't infect my wife with their friggin sourness..

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Hence why j@ and I have one fb page or none... It's viral ... And then they all end up wanting more babies....

Know a chick who is the epitome of what your saying... She has 4kids to 4 dads and whinges all over fb she wants a fifth... To her new bf haha I <3 Bananas idiota

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d

Fck me...slightly angry panda! :yikes:

Picking up what you're putting down though. Mate's mrs was the same, we had words, they had words, relationship nearly ended, he's at home and now she's at work - and whinging more than she ever has. :spit:

Probably the same joint, is at eagle street pier on the river. Top spot. Is also the belgian beer cafe round the corner on mary street.