The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 23d

I haven't even had a look yet. Sort of don't want to. Still waiting for the tow truck. I'll get it home. Drink some beers. Then I'll look tomorrow. I'm to I <3 Bananased off to even think what it's going to cost.

• Sad 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

Geez mate, that’s some bad luck there, when was the last time you had her on the Dyno for a check up ? 

She’s been tuned for a while now, Still Morpowa’s tune on board ?

• 2 months later...
  • [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

I just finished wiring up all the LEDs and what not for my first ever dry run of my tail light build, shameless plug. Turn on the bench power supply, zap it with static and boom. Dead power supply.

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ESD SAFE FFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSS IT SAYS THAT ON THE DAMN BOX WHICH I STILL HAVE BECAUSE ITS THAT F*CKING NEW

The fkn is less than 2 months old dammit. Luckily I managed to get a return organised through amazon so hopefully I can get a new one asap

Absolute BS

so-pissed.gif

I can still connect and program the MCU, so my board isn't fried.

BECAUSE I IMPLEMENTED ESD AND SURGE PROTECTION CAUSE I'M NOT AN IDIOT!!!!!!

THAT CIRCUIT COST LESS THAN $2 TO MAKE AND that's WORST CASE SCENARIO

• Shocked 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 4d

Ripped the front bumper off on tuesday night 😞

Dropped the son off at his unit and caught on a log as I was reversing - broken through where the number plate is and broke all the plgs on the RHS.

Got it home, chucked it in the shed and haven't looked at it since - weekend job.

Been a shit month - my server got hit by an encryption virus/hack/malware and have been 220hrs getting files back - now I need to rebuild the server and see if it's lost anything.

Crook as a dog for about a fortninght now and then the bumper to top everything off.

New jobs going well though - got a appreciation letter and $100 voucher for the effort put in over the new production facility setup so that helped me feel a little better. 

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 4d

Yep - was 90% moved to a virtual offsite server that has a proper backup regime.

Last 10% is are the important systems that I need to spend proper time getting to work propery 

It's always the last step that screws you over 😞

At least once I'm back up it will be with a robust system

• 2 weeks later...
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

I was washing a plate last night and it slipped out of my fingers and I went to catch it and the plate hit another plate below it and immediately broke into many pieces and my fingers were right next to it trying to catch it as it fell and I got a nice deep cut on my right-index finger and my left pinkie. Annoying AF that I tried to catch it and end up cut up haha. Won't put pics up unless people ask for it.

• Sad 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

@Mrs Jeturbo

PXL_20220914_000145800.jpg

Think of the angle of the cut into the right-index there as going underneath that whole angled cut bit. It's closed over pretty well after having those two bandaids on it overnight haha