The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 26d

Thanks guys. No, didn't lube although the part I'm thinking is leaking was pre-assembled. Re thread sealant, I thought that wasn't required on AN fittings?

Having a bit more of a look into it, yes I've definitely fluffed it by not removing the riser. Thread into the core is 7/16 which is what the supplied adaptor was. However that fitting doesn't want to start into the core (only trying by hand - a stripped oil feed thread in my core will make.my day worse not better). I'm going to play it safe and assume I've wrecked the adaptor thread by screwing it into the riser and grab a new adaptor.

Still doesn't solve the location of the leak though. Maybe though if that adaptor to riser joint was leaking, under pressure it is running up the hose a bit and concealing where the actual leak is?

I'll start with a.new 7/16 to AN -4 adaptor, install it properly and see where I am at.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 16d

Bellend numpty Muppet fùck knuckles who don't get jumping from site to site is a waste of time even though it keeps certain customers happy.

You'd think organising things in advance would be smart but nope, back to mushroom management keeping the "supervisors" in the dark feeding them sh*te.

Give it a week before walkouts.

Constructionduringcoronaaintsofun

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Sad 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

Know all dem feels with Built Environs/Mc Donnel dowel as the builder 

totes Shyte khuntzzz 

• 2 weeks later...
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 4d

Just work in general atm. Don't get me wrong, super grateful to still be employed, but fark me...I've done 111hrs overtime (unpaid) in the last 6 weeks...and will no doubt have to do some work over this weekend too...probably even more in the future. Fun fun...I'm farking wrecked...

Nope. Days in lieu at managers discretion. They spoke with me yesterday, as they're concerned about the hours I'm working...and so I asked them where I can cut back, coz they've reduced hours (to reduce costs) of some of the higher paid peeps, and they said "well if we took some of x work off you for a week could you get some of this other stuff done to get ahead"...but the problem is there's then no-one else to do that work, which comes through regularly each and needs doing reasonably quickly. So they were like "oh, hmm...yeah I guess that's not gonna work for the next month". Meanwhile, they're trying to tell me to be more billable...but work less. Sigh. I just wanna hibernate for a couple of weeks and just play guitar and go cycling and watch tv.

Edited by .Stripes.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 7d

sounds like a bit of a struggle... but I hope you're getting those days in lieu as there might be a future time that you can use 'em or at least bank 'em enough to be paid out.

Me too...I'm keeping a timesheet, obviously for tax with the whole working from home dealio through COVID, but yeah.