The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 17d
2 hours ago, MBAF said:

they should have snipers stationed at all the merge exits......if you dont merge properly or at the right speed......BAM KARNT!

people will learn to do it properly pretty quick IMO or we will cull the numbers....win win me thinks

Also for people who bumble along in overtaking lane, take 2km to get past a single car, then don't get over; when you finally go to undertake they speed up

Gut shots for these ppl pls

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d
2 hours ago, MBAF said:

they should have snipers stationed at all the merge exits......if you dont merge properly or at the right speed......BAM KARNT!

people will learn to do it properly pretty quick IMO or we will cull the numbers....win win me thinks

well, since we all like on-ramps for their acceleration potential and some of us might go a tad over the speed limit (accidentally, of course :P), what happens to those people in this genius plan of yours?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 17d

if no traffic, this^^^

if traffic, drive at traffic speed

Accidentally over the speed limit = warning shots cos not in control

On purpose over the limit = respectful nod

done 

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 16d
2 hours ago, MBAF said:

This is how I feel about people in society in general... you know people who just can’t ‘life’ successfully. I’m not asking much... just like the ability to function with some degree of efficiency. 

Like for example the woman in front of me in the drive through paying for her coffee with 5cent pieces but realising she miscalculated by 15 cents so she needed to put wave it... but then needed to transfer money to do so...... IN A DRIVE THROUGH. 

Pick your places better biatch! 

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Yeah it’s infuriating. 

J@ and I discussed like a freelance body that’s permitted to tase people if they’re being a knob... like proper knob. 

Those people with the authority should be made up of societies most intelligent people... not by book smarts but by life smarts. They have the power to tase on demand if they deem you’re being a retard. 

Its like Ike a negative training system, kind of like when you rub a dogs nose in its own chit. LOLOLOL 

Best part is all the people would be undercover  so no one would know and when you least expect it.... bam... tasered for being a jack arse. 

Would work to reduce moron levels I reckon. 

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

doubt that claim of "work(ing) to reduce moron levels)"; tase-ing doesn't remove a person's stupidity...

• Donating Members

People can chose to engage in common sense often but don’t.... being potentially tased for being a flog would discourage moronic behaviour. 

Im well aware of the what tasing does... have you ever been tased keith?