The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d
10 hours ago, Admin (as if) said:

mate my daughter hasn't slept since day one, coming up to 3 in a few months.

I used to be a deep sleeper with my trade so would sleep like a brick all the time, now my body and brain is used to just getting a few hours. the body adapts to it. 

dont be scared. 

Just do what j@ did and get the mrs to do all the night stuff bahahah

to be utterly fair to the legend he does get up at 4.30am to go to work and doesn’t get home til 7pm some nights coz he works his tooshy off. 

I actually found it more beneficial for only one person to assume the night time role... I did it for the last 6 years, the little ones finally deciding to sleep through (touch wood) this last two weeks. I can’t believe what a whole nights sleep feels like... it’s amazing! 

J@ has been helping a bit at night these last few months since I’ve been unwell though, which has helped a lot.

• Like 1

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 25d

I had to switch jobs when the little one came along, mrs did all the night stuff for the first few months but once she went back to work I mostly get up at night. 

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

Little one went face first and landed on his arm awkwardly... after 3 hours in hospital... tears (from me) and a relocated elbow... everything is fine.

the whole things is wpmo....but the staff in children’s emergency deserve a medal for what they do honestly.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 7d

Vegan pharkwit acivists breaking into farms and abbatoirs with their stupid misinformed and misdirected reasonings.

Discussing 'legal' ways of dealing with them last night, best suggestion imo was a decent sized (2" minimum) hose hooked up to the pump on the effluent tank.

They chain themselves up, and it would take a while to get their keys out while copping 10L/sec liquid cow sh*t to the body...

• Like 5