The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Member For: 7y 6m 11d

Friday was just a bit of a crap day for me. As I was leaving for work some kind of crap flew out the air vents into my eye, after 4.5 hours of flushing my eye with eye drops and water it eventually got whatever it was out. Later that arvo after I changed my original plans of taking my time in fixing the falcon so I wouldn't have to do it twice, due to wanting my car for today, I rushed to get car back together which because I need to replace several trim clips which I don't have at the moment, meant having to cable tie stuff and not having power tools for the rest of it, and awkward work space, took way longer than it should. After it was all back together I decided to make sure all the lights and stuff worked and found both brake lights don't work and only one parker worked... about 10 minutes after any SCA, Repco or other similar store closed.

Image result for rage gif

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d
10 hours ago, Psshhhht said:

Friday was just a bit of a crap day for me. As I was leaving for work some kind of crap flew out the air vents into my eye, after 4.5 hours of flushing my eye with eye drops and water it eventually got whatever it was out. Later that arvo after I changed my original plans of taking my time in fixing the falcon so I wouldn't have to do it twice, due to wanting my car for today, I rushed to get car back together which because I need to replace several trim clips which I don't have at the moment, meant having to cable tie stuff and not having power tools for the rest of it, and awkward work space, took way longer than it should. After it was all back together I decided to make sure all the lights and stuff worked and found both brake lights don't work and only one parker worked... about 10 minutes after any SCA, Repco or other similar store closed.

well.......you did rally cross this car...........................

• Member For: 7y 6m 11d

Thanks for your helpful comment mate, it was working fine after the AUTOCROSS. It wasn't until I took the bumpers off that it had any issues, I've obviously messed something up in that process just can't work out what or how and nor does it matter, this is a vent thing, why make a pointless smart arse comment?