The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 23d

Just made a new friend

some old bastard parks his relatively new bus one house up from me of an evening

when he parks it up he lets it run for 10 minutes before shutting it off

now its not that loud, but it is fuc#en annoying  

so I couldn't restrain myself any longer, I went over to have a "word"

he told me he had to idle it to cool down the turbo

I was like WTF,  are you serious ?

told him to turn it off or I would organise someone to piss it off

came back inside, Mrs BCB informs me he runs it for ten minutes in the morning before he drives off

bloody dick head

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 24d

come on @bloodycrashboy, just take the KUNT for a drive in the FORD and give it sh*t.

That should get his adrenaline up and running. Then come back home and stop in your driveway and let it run for a minute and then turn it off.

Tell him that is how it is done.  10 mins is polluting the environment.

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 26d

Came across the rudest asshole today. After a while I said something very rude back and got out of there.

Was definitely worth losing a call out fee over, would have been the sort of person to argue about that even.

Most customers are fantastic and I have hardly any issues. This would be the third bad client out of more than 1000.

Edited by skidxr6t

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 25d

I just dropped two steaming hot, freshly cooked packets of noodles straight on my lap and couch.

I sacrificed my hand to save my old fella and now the couch and strides need a wash from the noodle juice.  

I burnt my hand but saved me bollocks and be farked if I'm not still gonna eat the noodles, couch fluff and all :getlost:

• Haha 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Well I spose this goes here...the roof has got a leak in another place cos it's an old piece of sh*t. Cos it's leaking so much it has to be fixed asap.

We've more or less decided to get the whole roof and gutters replaced which SUCKS cos no doubt it's not going to be cheap. May as well do the insulation while it's open so out with the vaseline.

Oh well it's gotta be done but still, that's a lot of coke and hookers I could have been buying.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Yeah it's not ideal. I mean we did save a lot by buying a cheap house and we knew that we'd have to fix stuff eventually.

This is just one of those things that you can't really put off or work around unfortunately.

It is annoying to have to spend so much at once but that's part of owning your own house ay. Once it's done it'll be sorted for the next 20 plus years so that's some relief and it'll look 100 times better too.