The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 30d

WHS try another decade of corporate and get back to me. If you're not a dithering mess by then.

It's a truism that the older you get pee pee size becomes less relevant in all aspects of life.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 17d

Know that feeling mate..

Least in my old job at the end of each day you knew whether it was a bad day or a good day.. AND NOTHING COULD REALLY GO WRONG WHEN YOU WEREN'T THERE!

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 24d

Most enjoyable time of my working life would have been as a sh*t-kicking apprentice or junior chef. Paid peanuts, drink like a fish, smoke like a chimney, working split-shifts and six or seven days a week but spending your break and any time off getting plastered so it was all a bit of a blur anyway. Not a farkin worry in the world.

Now everything in my life is nice and flash and comfortable but the worries that go with it make you wonder if it's all worth it. Maybe I'm having an early mid-life crisis. :ermm:

• Like 2

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 5d

Poor quality control from Ford meaning I have to get the faces on my Rspec wheels re-machined and re-cleared as they came free with some corrosion on the machined face bit...joy! Can't return them to wheel king either as I only noticed after the barrels had been painted to match my factory wheels...

Edited by .Stripes.