**video**10Th Anniversary Cruise Day**video**

FIERCE

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 9d

Awesome cruise, very well organise , nice cars and great people's , thanks fierce for you hard work, you are the man we need more people's like u, thanks again fierce you are a great guy ol looking forward to next cruise, all the best loco

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 6d

I hope to make many more of these runs in time to come. And currently in the process of gathering details about another very cool cruise. (Sorry guys its under wraps at the moment so I cannot give any deatails yet ;)

P.S - I am in the process of editing all the footage we gathered. There is a lot of footage and will take time to go through it all . But expect the movie to be out in about 2 weeks. I will be placing photos up of the trip as I get them from our Photographer.

Yep, we need to do more cruises. The other states seem to get out a lot more than we do. I know of a 'cool' cruise to the Snowy Mountains in November (hint, you should come along people and book your accomodation) ;)

Looking forward to the video, should be good.

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m 6d

Thanks for the compliments boys and girls, Makes the hard work well worth it in the end, the more cruises we hold the closer the Xr6 turbo community grows, and that's what we want.

• Like 2

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m 6d

Ok guys sorry for the delay, the video footage is taking a little longer than I thought, hear are the photos anyhow. hope you all like

• Like 1