Leighs Ed Turbo

retro-xr6t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 15d

Dave by slide over you mean its just a shroud that goes over the plastic reservior?? Thanks mate :)

Cheers Ralph I'll have a look at it and get back to you about that, could be a good idea cos looking at the room I have for the intake it's pretty tight, removing the reservior away would give me more room for the pod and all that biz.

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d

Dave by slide over you mean its just a shroud that goes over the plastic reservior?? Thanks mate :)

Cheers Ralph I'll have a look at it and get back to you about that, could be a good idea cos looking at the room I have for the intake it's pretty tight, removing the reservior away would give me more room for the pod and all that biz.

let me know mate if you dont grab it as it will fix my intake issue due to area restraints from turbo comp housing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 15d

Bit more of an update, things are starting to move along now and the motor is now dummy fitted in the bay with everything having good clearance, bonnet closes as well (pretty good thing that hey), gearbox fitted and shifter clears everything as well.

Washer bottle is most likely going to be removed, as it detracts from the whole bay

Motorinbay.jpg

Shifter should sit nicely after the console goes back on

Shifterin.jpg

Plenty of room between the waste gate and the firewall

Wastegateclearance.jpg

• Like 1