Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 12d

Nice jeep! Sooooo need help deciding. Do I paint the new Rspec wheels the same gunmetal colour as the standard rims...or do I repaint all the wheels gloss black with machined faces like the Rspec wheels?

• I <3 Floods
  • Member For: 12y 8m 24d

^^^ This guy and his obsession with his wheels..

The correct next post would have been:

"He's gonna need a bigger boat"

But in voting terms.. Gloss Black and Machine face..

• Like 2

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Member For: 12y 1m 12d

Bit of a hike...

You should come to Perth for a week of golf and "business meetings/conferences"...

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 3d

What engine?

What are they like to drive.

Is that the 8 speed?

They look great just not sure I could live with one.

the engine is a VM Motori 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel with 184kw and 570Nm. Combined fuel usage is 7.5L/100km and does 0-100km/h in under 7.5 seconds.

It has a 8 speed German built ZF. The Diesel and V8s come with a German built box and the V6 petrol has a US built 8 speed under ZF license. Similar to what Ford do with the 6 speed ZF.

They drive really good for a big heavy car. The engine is quiet and has a tone to torque, the auto is smooth as silk. Much like the 6 speed ZFs in the XRs. The ride is firm on the 20" wheels and there is minimal body roll for a 2200kg car. It does not drive or feel like a small car by any stretch of the imagination, but its just so comfortable and very quiet. I ended up driving a few of them as I test drove both petrol and diesel and way very impressed.

The list of features in these is huge and compared to anything else in the class or similar $$$. I got the limited edition Blackhawk model that is based on the base model Laredo and has a number of added features to make it stand out a bit more.

I was going to hold out for the updated Territory Titanium diesel, but after seeing the picture Ford released I was pretty disappointed.

• Like 1