Ralph Wiggum

Cool Stuff You Just Bought

On 08/09/2019 at 8:48 PM, Rab said:

Didn't take any - was muddy, cold and raining and didn't do any instagram shots posing with firearms lol

Took a vid of the daughter having the shot that scored the hit and she's wrapped with that.

Can hear the shot hit so it's a keeper. Not going to post the vid here though lol

Had a fire of the 22 (about 100 shots), the 308 and also a 303 (mates dads?? service Lee-Enfield from WW1??) and a 45-70 (hard kicking lever action)

Not my 1st time shooting, but they are my 1st rifles - definitely going to be heading out more.

Heaps of fun

Love taking the kids out for a shoot. From L to R we have DeShaun, Latesha, LaCquanda, Datshike, MikeMike40, DeRay, Steve, Commander Rockwell, Sally.....

IMG-20190819-WA0024.jpeg

'Murica!!!!

1568024216331.jpg

On 09/09/2019 at 11:49 AM, Rab said:

Yeah - am happy with the Tikka.

Was tossing up between that or the Lithgow - went with the Tikka lite and not regretting it (yet)

150 and 180 Remington soft tip (core-lokt) on the 308 - both were dead on.

Not sure on the 22 - I think they're 36gr hollow point

Need to spend more time with the 22 to work it out better - half of us were shooting high and to the left, other half were low and to the right.

They were grouping nicely though.

Was just a cheap 2nd hand one with a cheap $100 scope on it, so aren't expecting too much out of it - more of a bit of fun for the kids and adults to plink with cheaply.

edit: not going to make the hunting trip (today til weds) - bloody work - didn't realise it was mid week when I signed up for it

Optilocks and a VxFreedom. Nice setup mate. You'll never be let down by that combo. Tikkas are smooth and live forever.

9 hours ago, Draino said:

Optilocks and a VxFreedom.

Well spotted :)

Am tipping you know your gear

Is that a launcher on the left of your safe?

On 16/08/2019 at 11:10 AM, k31th said:

bought this a while back but forgot to post the pics :) enjoy using it after my previous 2T one got stolen at my old abode.

Q7DF3AB.jpg'

xEvJ1mH.jpg

YKXPUad.jpg

E5ix96b.jpg

kOwnTlh.jpg

Hey Keith,

Want a pad for the jack. I have extra. You can have it. Great for jacking at the jack point.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

if you're looking at the pics, you can see it has one in the 4th pic :) it just wasn't sitting on it to start with when I took the photos lol the 2nd one will come in handy when I use the first one enough to wear it down

The stock pad is crap. New one is so thick and juicy, and has a nice slit.  I really spreads the load and doesn,t mark the car. I dont use the jacks much , I have a hoist. 

Back in the no hoist days.

HO6JmUr.jpg

Edited by arronm

Finally did it !

Bought a Brand new Tuff Lift 4 poster 3.6T with the optional 1.7 T jacking beam, dolly wheels, extended low vehicle ramps, drip trays and jacking tray and fully Australian certified with work safe cert 

delivered and installed on the 21st ! 

nailed a end of month bargain at $5,000 flat for nearly $6,000 worth 

l93dLJfMIBh16OC.jpg

This is in preparation for the new place as I want the ability to move it around the shed 

I got out of it cheap at $4200.  I installed mine myself. 3500kg.   I bolted the hydraulic unit to the wall

Edited by arronm

9 hours ago, JETURBO said:

Finally did it !

Bought a Brand new Tuff Lift 4 poster 3.6T with the optional 1.7 T jacking beam, dolly wheels, extended low vehicle ramps, drip trays and jacking tray and fully Australian certified with work safe cert 

delivered and installed on the 21st ! 

nailed a end of month bargain at $5,000 flat for nearly $6,000 worth 

l93dLJfMIBh16OC.jpg

Looks tuff.  Which colour mustang is yours and which is fluffs.  Bet yours is gunmetal. 

Dislike mustangs with a passion and I’m trying to like them to get on board with everyone else 😜