Ralph Wiggum

Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Not "cool stuff I just bought", more "stuff I bought while drunk on ebay" this week:

Wooden box that springs a toy spider out when it's opened (got a mate petrified of spiders - will be worth the $5)

Inversion table (staps the feet in and hangs you upside down - is an upgrade on my old one - highly recommended for anyone with back/neck pain)

Floor mount TV stand - will let me stop having to organise my bedroom around where the screen goes - now it can go anywhere

Memory card wallet - now my SD cards won't be "where the fsck did I leave it?"

Food Dehydrator - home made beef jerky, herbs and ground spices, and fruit rollups (for the grandaughter) 

Various audio cables and adapters (keep losing the ones I have - need more to misplace)

Nutribullet blender - (to use before and after the dehydrator)

Inflatable neck stretcher - was $20 and looked good at the time - I need a neck stretch

Temp probe/thermometer - this one lights up (is actually a legit one - best of the crop)

Blades for the drone - newer, quieter, more efficient

"Nespresso" clone pods from Kogan

Silicone baking mats - for the dehydrator - rollups, liquid and small grinds

Fark me - there should be legislation that you have a breathalyzer installed before you can log into ebay :S 

Elusive tax time so had to buy some odds n sods to upgrade from cord to cordless also a bonza spesh on Geardrive stuff 

53D15C8E-2899-4037-8CCC-E2A670C5AAA5.thumb.jpeg.def4d79ee38cb0a396802d570885cc22.jpeg

It’s a battle I hate 

love tools , hate tax , like my money in my pocket, need tools to do so, spends my money ...... 

rage but win 🤔

4 hours ago, JETURBO said:

53D15C8E-2899-4037-8CCC-E2A670C5AAA5.thumb.jpeg.def4d79ee38cb0a396802d570885cc22.jpeg

I was looking at the bonnet light as well Aaron, I've got the 12 v multitool so I thinking of buying one. Let me know if it's worth the $250 asking price and if ya can could you get it any cheaper then the full asking price.

Ummmm it looks like a light saber when disconnected from the bonnet mount... so of course it’s worth it!!!! Hahah 

Hey Adam 

it’s expensive when you compare it to say a lead bonnet light but for it’s disconnection ability and M12 compatibility it’s worth it imho 

Total Tools have them for $229 iirc and that’s about it unfortunately 

Well I got in on the tax time benefits coz j@ surprised me with one of these bad boys when I got home today:

Comes with the m12 skin which means it can be used as the external battery for me phone as well... winning! 

BQelAit.jpg

Yep that's pretty much how the van looked at 6:10 this morning.

Fark this cold weather, one month and I will be in Darwin for 8 days.🍺🌞

8 hours ago, JETURBO said:

Hey Adam 

it’s expensive when you compare it to say a lead bonnet light but for it’s disconnection ability and M12 compatibility it’s worth it imho 

Total Tools have them for $229 iirc and that’s about it unfortunately 

I have been pretty keen on getting one ever since I saw it on Supercars (Will Davisons mustang ) in the pit garage.

I already have couple of batterys

(M12's )for the multitool and plan to get more.

So Im gonna get one soon, just bought a new cement mixer and a 3 piece dewalt drill/impact/grinder kit before the EOFY so it will have to wait for now.

Cheers mate.

Bought something you need like once or twice but when you do need it it’ll save hours and hours of time !

The elusive right angle drill now resides with my toolbox lol 😂 

also bought a kick arse tool bag- backpack style as my back doesn’t like carting the regular tool bag around on the shoulder on site anymore 

#Genericpiksastoolazytotakepiks 

#inbeforeEFY

c12rad_0_3_2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLYavFtqQV-kIWq6h7EYC

That bags a pos
Get a veto pro pac
They're the only way to go if you want it to do the job. Rigid as and very functional.

Drill is nice though, got the AEG 12v multi tool woth right angle drill attatchment this morning. Will probably use it twice lol.

I seen that bag online and it’s a serious bit of kit, something a rigger would need lol 

I got sold as they had this on shelf and didn’t need to order it in and had actually read a long list of reviews that were largely positive. 

Im in a transition phase at work it seems lately as I’m in more meetings and bouncing my fingers on the laptop keyboard than actually having tool in hand

if I ever break this one I’ll know what to get next 

On 24/06/2019 at 7:10 PM, Mrs Jeturbo said:

Yeah man .... ‘twas 1 degree on the car thermo this morning

yUlAlPG.jpg

that was my car everyday last week dont complain! 

Yeah my car's been the same the last week. I had to tip water over the drivers door as it'd frozen shut....

I also recently brought one of those M12 lights, it's a absolute pisser! Best money I've spent in ages.

On 30/06/2019 at 1:47 PM, JETURBO said:

Bought something you need like once or twice but when you do need it it’ll save hours and hours of time !

The elusive right angle drill now resides with my toolbox lol 😂 

also bought a kick arse tool bag- backpack style as my back doesn’t like carting the regular tool bag around on the shoulder on site anymore 

#Genericpiksastoolazytotakepiks 

#inbeforeEFY

c12rad_0_3_2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLYavFtqQV-kIWq6h7EYC

M12bps will change your life.