Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Until you're 40 something and you're so fat you can barely see your own knob, your fupa is big enough to be a masturbation aid, getting off the couch is too much effort and you've got a better rack than the missus :w00t2:

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Bought my first couple of pairs of "semi-expensive" raw denim jeans as the ones I keep buying (standard brands local to me etc) keep ripping too easily with the way I move around a lot... so hopefully these will last a bit longer :) So far so good a few weeks later. Feeling tougher and longer lasting, but the proof will come in time.
PXL_20220829_031134644.jpg

PXL_20220829_031150698.jpg

• Like 2

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d
On 03/09/2022 at 4:25 PM, Mrs Jeturbo said:

This is an obscure post considering the context of this forum... but it’s a win for me so why not...

Went to David Jones on a Friday evening and shopped in the fancy parts where people basically lick ya bum and everything is chained to the racks by alarmed collars. 
I have an event coming up and I wanted a dress and it’s been nearly a decade since I could walk into a designer store or sections and find anything that fits me let alone looks good. 

Well, everything I tried on I loved, which is so rare, because it fit!!! J@ was lovely at helping me decide and I got two of the dresses and then I made him buy some fashionable clothes (first time he’s worn linen) ... he loved that *yes that’s sarcasm*🤣

Walking into a designer store (which are always sized smaller than standard) and finding something off the shelf that fits (and not even in the large size) was a huge accomplishment for me.... and I have gone down a shoe size as well 🤔

All in all, 2 dresses accounted for well over half of the $2.5k bill, but I decided that it was a treat for the 45kgs I’m now down 🥰

well done fluff I bet you looked and felt amazing. keep up the great work ! love you and azza