Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 16d

This is an obscure post considering the context of this forum... but it’s a win for me so why not...

Went to David Jones on a Friday evening and shopped in the fancy parts where people basically lick ya bum and everything is chained to the racks by alarmed collars. 
I have an event coming up and I wanted a dress and it’s been nearly a decade since I could walk into a designer store or sections and find anything that fits me let alone looks good. 

Well, everything I tried on I loved, which is so rare, because it fit!!! J@ was lovely at helping me decide and I got two of the dresses and then I made him buy some fashionable clothes (first time he’s worn linen) ... he loved that *yes that’s sarcasm*🤣

Walking into a designer store (which are always sized smaller than standard) and finding something off the shelf that fits (and not even in the large size) was a huge accomplishment for me.... and I have gone down a shoe size as well 🤔

All in all, 2 dresses accounted for well over half of the $2.5k bill, but I decided that it was a treat for the 45kgs I’m now down 🥰

JbSiLky.jpg

• Like 2

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

I bought a new laptop today. It's a Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch i5-11400H/8GB/512GB SSD/RTX3050 4GB Gaming Laptop.

It ain't for me though, it's for the boys and they are fairly well chuffed. First thing they asked was, can we buy such and such game? I'm like bro, you see how much that flamin laptop cost and you want an extra game as well?! I spose I'd better get the game too lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Epic Game Store has new free games each month

edit: might be every week or two

Usually some decent games in the mix

• Thanks 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

Long awaited remedy :) wipers only really worked "ok" when it was fairly heavy rain, otherwise it would smudge across the screen; it was better to use no wipers most of the time haha

PXL_20220816_012422766~2.jpg

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

I really think you need to rethink some choices you've made in your life where you consider new wiper blades as 

"cool"

:P