Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

Also, on a random tangent to the above, a new vacuum cleaner, Rugged Advantage Turbo :) the worlds first bagless backpack vacuum :) Wanted to upgrade from my floor-rolling stick-style classic vacuum (it was very old and falling apart at various points and was getting too difficult to use, so decided to upgrade)

XM9tV4i.jpg

0NLijAL.jpg

eVo9Z6M.jpg

It's fantastic to use a vacuum while keeping my spine neutral and it is significantly easier to get the stuff done around the house with all of the attachments it came with.

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 21d
9 minutes ago, k31th said:

bought a Kayhan ICC v4 replacement, front camera, backup-camera and dashcam

fYf5RUs.jpg

I'm assuming the wiring is going to be very similar to the one I installed on Friday into the turbo'd GT.

Mostly all plug and play apart from the one wire to trigger the unit to open the reverse camera when you put the car into reverse.

But you have bought a reversing camera so it may be different. In any case, if you need any help with wiring tag me and I'll do my best to try help you out. Done two of these units now so I think I have a good idea of whats going on.

PS. Their install videos are the best guidance you'll get, use this with a lot of patience and a hint of common sense and the install should go smoothly :) 

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

Been wanting a pair of RMs for ages... guess they’re kind of a staple in the wardrobe department when you’re in the construction management industry... wanker PM boots bahaha....

Also been wanting to get Azza in a pair (coz he looks like a man stud in them and I wanna jump his bones 🤣

Well lucky us we have RMs factory in Adelaide so popped down there and scored a bargain, in the right size as luck would have it!!!.... 

My pairs: 

1. Custom ordered boot with wooden heel and oil resistant sole, custom leather finish and gold tags (someone obviously ordered them and didn’t like them or they didn’t fit)... 

$950 normal price - purchased for $399 

2. Standard RM’s women’s yearling leather boot... 

$649 normal price - purchased for $499 

etsxbRC.jpg

Azza’s ... gorgeous looking limited edition leather finish boot ... standard price $749... paid $409 ... 

mQ97gXL.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

bought myself a birthday present :) replacing my shitty old micrometer cheap-arse "first torque wrench" jobbie that did the job, but not well... now that it's not ratcheting anymore it's time to upgrade :)  

Warren & Brown 1/2" Digital Torque & Angle Wrench 12.5-250ft 17-340Nm P/N: 378300

ruQkomY.jpg

k2RQCRi.jpg

• Like 2