Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• Member For: 4y 11m 10d

370. I actually found more soft tops than coupes within my budget. Was looking for a nice coupe but thought it would be fun to try my first convertible. Loving it so far

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 5d

Well I didn't buy it per say, but J@ surprised me with a new MacBook Pro for Christmas which is amazeballs!

I have had my old MacBook for over 8 years which I bought second hand at the time, it was like new, and it is still going... but as with most apple things, it now can't handle downloads and updates very well so can't run my work programs etc. (to be fair its over 10 years old now lol).

Impressed that it lasted over a decade of use and is still now going as the kids practice laptop for typing etc. 

What's even more impressive is the new beast haha ... it's so sleek and good looking as most apple products are.

But more importantly its super fast, super easy to navigate and the screen res etc are amazing... I literally started using it ten minutes ago and I'm impressed.

Got this one,

https://www.apple.com/au/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro/14-inch-space-grey-8-core-cpu-14-core-gpu-512gb#

Pretty well equiped, didn't need anything beefier as I use my 27inch iMac on a daily basis for work while at home so this is perfect for anything on the go.

Thanks @JETURBO 🥰

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 24d

She's too scared to.

Last time she took a pic of her lappy we all told her she should have done a screen shot

;)

• Haha 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 5d

Lol!!! Don’t mind the finger prints haha

fqGhGIJ.jpg

hHoFmDx.jpg

wG1H0tz.jpg

IeMNySX.jpg

The old MacBook was a 15 inch ... but the body is huge compared to the 14 inch new one... I think the 14 is perfect for on the go and the screen is plenty big enough. 

wl1e7Gx.jpg

pB7ca9F.jpg

• Like 1