Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Nice. I'm a big Pixel fan - 3XL still going strong. Is interesting to compare to my work iPhone - first iPhone I've used properly for any length of time.

Lots of things I like better about the Pixel which are just personal preference, but the keyboard is light years ahead of the iPhone in terms of prediction, accuracy and speed in my experience.

• Like 1

• Member For: 4y 10m 20d

Nice. I'm still holding out for the new Sony Xperia. The last two I've owned have been really good so just hoping the wheels stay on my 3 year old phone until the new one finally drops in Oz

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Very cool. 
I’m an apple person 100%, and I’m not even ashamed to admit it’s because the user interface is more basic and I like it that way, but that’s a nice looking piece of kit keiffffff

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d

nice keif 

my Samsung s7 battery wasnt lasting a full day with hardly any use so I also had to replace mine, but I just got a basic Samsung a52 5G. 

does the job. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Donating Members

Bought the replacement for the Kluger - 2015 Subaru Outback. Always had a soft spot for these, so nice to get one. Got the 3.6 engine for MOAR poweh, which means absolutely every available option as part of the package.

Is fantastic to drive so far. Full dealer service history, near new Bridgestones and condition wise it is hard to tell it's not brand new.

I'll probably fall out of love with it the first time I need to change spark plugs on a boxer engine...20ee270d5372022d01d22c88d51d8d4c.jpgc58df0876555283b3a8880f963c12149.jpg65c4d2e9bd4e86a7e907c1ba9895ab6b.jpg

• Like 4

• Gold Donating Members

Thanks! Yep some of the features are pretty impressive.

Have to love Shannon's - the guy setting up the policy was trying to talk me into putting a turbo kit on it.

• Like 1