Extended New Car Warranty For The Xr6t

Mondie

Guest Zvele
  • Guests

Yep, to many dealers and to many deals

Djelibeybi:

you have 3 years extra warranty but you have to have service every 10k, normal 3y warranty comes with every 15k. On long run you will pay much more for your "free warranty". But who cares you will sleep well for 6years.

Extra one year with 20k will be best value if you want sell car after 3y.

Blue print T baby will arrive week. :D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 21y 1m 28d

bdennis and others,

thanks for the feedback. I will have a 3year lease and will run up about 120,000km. for close to $900 I might give the extended warranty a miss and get the car throughly checked before the 100,000 km mark.

hopefully resale values will hold up well. I will have to cover a residual of around $22,000 at the end of 3 years.

• Firm Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 27d

Thanks guys,

l think that's pretty good value and will certainly improve resale come sell time.

l will look into and buy a one year extension which will help in securing a private sale.

Wig;- If you cant get $22k for your car in 3 years then l would be amazed, and ready to throttle someone at Ford. l would hope that in 3 years time l could get very high 20's, maybe even 30k on a private sale. But l may be dreaming...

Guest PHNTUM
  • Guests

I'll forget the warranty after 6mths once I find there are no major issues with my car and joy for those performance parts and modifications. Thanks too the likes of harrods motorsport for there 330kw upgrade.

Guest MercuryXR6T
  • Guests

Check this out with your dealer when placing the order.

The boys at Westpoint Ford provide an extra 2 year 40,000 warranty over the std 3 year 100K factory warranty providing you get it serviced there

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d

according to my dealer (gregorys) you dont have to take extended warranty out straight away. you can save up over the course of the 3 yr warranty, and pay for extended warranty roughly 6mths before the 3 yr factory warranty expires. I hope they arent pulling my leg.... :unsure: